Night of decisons

Heartbeat

 

Ever since seohyun came from school she has practice a lot. Her father has become stricter than before but she doesn’t mind anymore. She knows training will take her mind of yonghwa at least for a while. Even though in her dreams, she always sees him. Who would have thought that seohyun will ever fall in love and this time with someone so out of her reach? She has try to convince that what she feels for yonghwa its nothing more than just a infatuation but how come it hurts every time she sees yoona kissing yonghwa?

 

 

“Father I’m home” Seohyun said as she dropped her things in her room and went directly to change. Once she was ready, she went to the dojo where she found her Grandfather instead. Her brows furrow in confusion, She was not informed that yuuki was coming today. “ I didn’t know you were coming today grandfather.” She said as she bow.

 

“ don’t worry about it not many people know I’m here today” Yuuki said grinning. “So tell me what are you doing here?”

 

Seohyun stared at him in confusion. “I’m supposed to be here today. I have training to do...”

 

“ No you don’t you have a dance to go to no?” Kwon Yuuki said as he came closer to seohyun.

 

“ Who tell you this?” Seohyun asked confuse for she has not tell anybody.

 

“ We did.” Jiyong came along with seungri. “ Jonghyun told us you didn’t wanted to go because of that idiot.”

 

“ Don’t call him that!” Seohyun said. “ I didn’t wanted to go to that dance since I had training to do.”

 

“Well you don’t have training today.” Seungri pointed out.” Father is on  a date with mom tonight, I think they will reconcile very soon!”

 

“ That’s wonderful news.” Seohyun said happy to know there is a possibility of having her family together.

 

“ don’t avoid the issue seohyun. You going to that dance.” Seungri said with finality

 

“I don’t want to go...”Seohyun trailed off thinking of thousands excuses she could come of with.

 

“you don’t want to go because you are not interested or you don’t want to go because a certain someone will be with his girlfriend.” Seungri asked, but seohyun just didn’t respond. She thought silence was the best defense for she could not lie to her brothers. Seungri could only sigh. “ look seohyun I know its hard for you to see yonghwa with yoona. I know you are very inexperience in relationships but believe me, you cant just hide yourself here forever. It will be easier to move on if you accept your feelings for him and not hide yourself from the world. If he can’t see what a wonderful girl you are then it’s his loss!”

 

“Go to the party and enjoy the night out seohyun. You are young and beautiful, you need to enjoy your youth while you can.” Yuuki said.

 

“But I don’t have anything to wear!” She pointed out.

 

“I’m pretty sure there is a descent dress in your wardrobe.” Jiyong reasoned trying his best to be polite and not insult the person his sister likes. True to be told he wishes seohyun would not go to that dance, just thinking that yonghwa may hurt her make him mad. Even though he has a lot of differences with yonghwa and truly hates yonghwa’s guts he knows that his sister’s happiness is first. Even if yonghwa doesn’t like her back, seohyun needs to go to this dance and move on from him once and for all.

 

“ I suppose I could.” Seohyun reasoned thinking of a black dress that jiyong’s girlfriend bought for her in her birthday. It was a little too y for her but then again if she didn’t want to be recognize by anyone tonight.

 

=0=


“I’m glad you change your mind.” Jonghyun said as he opened his car’s door. “But you do know that people may recognize you as Kwon Seohyun and not the poor nerdy Seo joo hyun if you are dressed like that.”

 

“That’s the point. I want them to recognize me, I’m tired of lying to people but most of all I’m tired of being treated bad.” Seohyun said. “Ever since I came yoona has not done anything but pay pranks on me. She has made fun of my looks, of my status and the worst of all that she wasn’t the only one. She got away with every humiliation just because she’s yonghwa’s girlfriend and I’m tired of it! I’m sure if I show myself as Kwon Seohyun people will not humiliate me or anything.”

 

Jonghyun could only sigh.” You do realize that yonghwa will hate you for deceiving him, not only that you are sister of the person he cannot stand. He and Jiyong have a long history you know that right?” Jonghyun pointed out.  Even though Kwon Yuuki and yonghwa’s grandfather were great friends, that didn’t go so well with yonghwa and jiyong. They are both very competitive man who hate losing making both men constantly clashed in every little thing.

 

“ I’m aware of that. I know he and Jiyong have clashed before in some issues but I don’t think he will hate me. He may feel cheated but I’m sure yonghwa has good judgement and he will understand why did I had to lie.”

 

“and why if he doesn’t?”

 

Seohyun stayed silent for while. “ Then I guess it will be his problem.” Seohyun said with confidence even though she knew  that deep down she was scared that he may never forgive her. She knows that she’s taking a big risk in telling him the truth but there was no turning back, seohyun knows she has to do it before everything gets out of hand. The tournament, is coming up and she knows she cannot stayed in Seoul University any longer, she has to go back to her own people too.

 

=0=

“are you ready?” Jonghyun asked after he parked his car at the school’s entrance. Since it was last minute that seohyun decided to go to the dance, they were a little bit late. It was a good thing though, people wont notice their prescense much since most of the lights will be out. It will be inevitable though to fool people since tonight is moon light and the Wolves descendant power increased.

 

“yes.” Seohyun said as she took a breath. Here goes nothing