Night of the moon

Heartbeat

“you know maybe this is not a great idea.” Seohyun said as she tries to back out last minute.

 

Before seohyun could take turn around, jonghyun grabbed her hand stopping her to move any further. “ There’s no point to backing out now seohyun. Let’s just get over it with this.”

 

“I don’t think I can do this jonghyun. I’m not sure if I’m ready to let people know that I’m Kwon seohyun. I know I said I was ready but I don’t know anymore please lets just go.”

 

“ It will be fine seohyun, nobody will recognize you.” Jonghyun said with a playful wink. Before seohyun had any time to retort jonghyun beat her to it. “ well at least if you wear this.” He said as he took out a small black mask out of his pocket.

 

Seohyun could only stared at the mask. She was hesitant to wear the mask for she doesn’t want to look like a fool by being the only one wearing it and besides it will be useless since the wolf descendants have outstanding senses.

 

“It’s mandatory to wear a mask, so you wont be the only one.” Jonghyun said as he took his mask as well. “ Besides we got here late so the lights are out already. It will be hard for them to recognize you.”

 

“ But today is the moonlight, their senses are stronger when it’s the night of the moon.” Seohyun reasoned.

 

“ I know, but remember this is a party which means there is a lot of drinks and since we are late some of them must be pretty drunk by now.” Jonghyun said.

 

“but-“

 

Jonghyun could only sighed. “ Stop worrying so much, they wont recognize you but if they do, I can always say you are my date. They know I have a good relationship with the Kwon family so it won’t be strange if my date is Kwon Seohyun.” He winked.

“what about my smell? I’m sure yonghwa will recognize me if he gets near me...”

 

“There is a lot more people and me and your brothers have been close with you today. I’m sure their scent its on you, it will confuse yonghwa with all different scent coming from you plus don’t forget this is a party so it will be normal if your scent gets mixed with others. Nobody will recognize you”

 

“Fine. It doesn’t matter anyway, it was my fault for acting tough.” Seohyun frowned. With one more breath seohyun took the mask put it on and let herself in to the entrance.

 

=0=

 

“ That’s enough!” Yoona said as she tries to get the bottle away from yonghwa. “ You had too many drinks!”

 

yonghwa could only glared at yoona as he snatched the bottle from her. “ Leave me alone!” He growled as he eyes turned a deep red. “You’re not the boss of me, if I want to have a damn drink then I’m going to drink!”

 

“Fine suit yourself! See if I care anymore!”  Yoona said as she stomp her foot and walk away. Ever since they got to this party, not only yonghwa ignored her, he was also in a pretty bad mood and started drinking. She was sick and tired of babysitting him specially when he was been so rude to her. She took one more glance to see if yonghwa will change his mind but he was obviously too busy filling his glass again to even care what yoona was doing. She glared at him before yoona headed to the dance floor, there’s no way that she will let yonghwa’s tantrums ruined her night.

 

“what’s your problem dude, yoona only wanted to help you.” Taecyeon said.

 

“what part of wanting to be alone don’t you guys  get!.” Yonghwa said as he slammed his drink to the table and prepared to leave.

 

“bro wait up.” Taecyeon said but just when he was about to grab yonghwa’s arm, yonghwa pushed him away and growled.

 

“ Just leave me alone!” yonghwa scowled. True to be told he wasn’t feeling well, he was pissed beyond belief and the worst part is that he has no reason. Ever since seohyun rejected to come with him, he couldn’t help but to feel disappointed, angry and extremely pissed.  He was disappointed for he was truly looking forward to this party he wanted to come with seohyun hoping she will forgive him for being a jerk with her. He was angry at his parents for putting so much pressure on him and making him train harder for they want this year for him to win that stupid tournament. He’s angry with himself thinking of a girl that is not at his same status when he should be thinking of his fiancée. Yonghwa was also so pissed at jonghyun for trying to court seohyun and even though he wanted to ripped them apart yonghwa knows he has no right for he has yoona already. Yonghwa’s not sure what he’s feeling anymore, he’s confused and so frustrated with this situation. He just wanted to drink and forget of his problems, was that so hard for people to understand? Apparently not, people keep pestering him about drinking and were bothering him nonstop. Yonghwa wanted to leave, he didn’t wanted to be there anymore specially when there is no reason for the girl he wanted to be with is not here.

 

Just as yonghwa was heading to leave someone caught his eyes. His gaze darken as he watch the couple from afar...

=0=

“Its so dark here, you can barely see anything!.” Seohyun said as she focus her gaze ahead.

 

Jonghyun could only chuckle. “ its not so dark, c’mon seohyun don’t tell me you have never been in a club before? This place its just like one except there’s better drinks and hotter girls.” He said as he look at the place full of the girls dancing in the floor.

 

Seohyun only rolled her eyes and hit his arm playfully. “ You can’t be looking at girls while you have me as your date.” Seohyun pouted.

 

Jonghyun only laughed as he put his arm in her waist pulling seohyun closer to him. “ There’s many beautiful girls today, but nobody has an amazing body and beautiful face like you seohyun.” He whispered in her eyes as he winked at her.

 

Seohyun could only laugh as she felt her cheeks flushed from his words. “ Aigoo, you are such a sweet talker.”

 

Both of them started laughing oblivious to the man who was approaching them. Without a warning the man threw a fist into jonghyun landing him to the floor.

 

“What’s your damn problem?!” Jonghyun growled as he tries to stand up. He was ready to pounce on yonghwa but seohyun got in between them.

 

She glared at yonghwa and turn to face jonghyun again. “Are you okay?” seohyun said as she reached to touch his cheek but before she could even do it yonghwa grabbed her hand and growled.

 

“let go of me you are hurting me yonghwa!” Seohyun spat as she try to wriggle free from his hold but yonghwa only tighten it more.

 

“ NO!” He said as his gazed darken.” Is this the reason why you didn’t want to come with me huh?! Is it because of him” He exclaimed as he brought seohyun closer to him. Their bodies collapse to one another.

 

 Jonghyun try to intervene but yonghwa only shot him another glared. “ Let go of her, yonghwa she clearly doesn’t want you near her.”

 

“ Stay out of this jonghyun.” Yonghwa glared at his friend while he took seohyun into a tight embrace. He was not ready to let seohyun go specially after seeing her talking so closely with jonghyun. “Tell me, is he the reason why you are dressed like this...Is he the reason why you decided to come to the party with him.” He turned his attention to seohyun once more as he whisper in her ears. Jonghyun wanted to take seohyun away from yonghwa but her gaze told him otherwise.

 

“ You don’t owe me yonghwa, I can come to this party with whoever I want.” Seohyun glared as she tries to push him with one hand.

 

Yonghwa didn’t even budge an inch but instead brought her hand to him and dragged her away for people were already looking at them. He dragged her by the hand inside a vacant room. Even though it was dark around this area of the school, seohyun knew where he was taking her. It was yonghwa’s study room. Being the fact that his family donates the most money to the school, yonghwa had certain privileges that not all the students had. She has been there before but certainly seohyun has never been alone with yonghwa. Just as they reached the door, yonghwa closed it and pulled seohyun into the sofa. There was no light except the one of the moon coming out the window. For the first time in a long time, seohyun felt scared as she looked in to the deep bloodshed color of yonghwa’s eyes. She tries to show no fear, but it was becoming so difficult especially when he smiled. It was a smile that it should only be given when you have caught your prey....

 

 

A/N: Hello again! :)....Well this is the rest of this chapter, next one is coming up. Hope you guys like it and please comment and subscribe, I love to read your comments <3