Give me another chance

Heartbeat

While seohyun was busy at school with yonghwa. She almost forgot about her family problems. That's right jaejoong and taeyeon still haven't fixed their differences. Taeyeon is still hurt that jaejoong cheated on her and to add to that, she's still hurting that jaejoong think she actually cheated on him. Even though wooyoung came back to her life, she no longer feels absolutely anything for him. Her love now belongs to Kwon Jaejoong.... 

 

------------jaejoong  flashback----------

 ( note: this is what happened when jaejoong skipped practice with seohyun)

Taeyeon was cleaning her hands at the women's restroom when she suddenly felt  a pair of eyes eyeing her. She just finished her shift at the hospital with a heart surgery. Even though being a doctor was a hard work, she couldn't help but to enjoy her work. She has always loved to help others and knowing that she made a difference in somebody's life is what makes her happy. She ignore this weird feeling of being watched and continue washing her hands. Just when she was about to open the door, someone stop her by holding her hands tight. She met the eyes of the intruder, his eyes were flaming red. The type of eyes that gives a scary aura but taeyeonknew very well not to be intimated by it. From years of knowing him, she no longer was scared of the all mighty Kwon Jaejoong. " what are you doing here?...this is the girls' restroom for godsake!"

" I just need it to see you" jaejoong said never leaving their eye contact.

"we will see each other again once we sign our divorce" taeyeon said firmly

" Is that the only thing you think about huh? you only want to divorce me so you can go to that bastard!" jaejoong growled. You may wonder why the sudden change of heart in jaejoong. Well just recently while he was at a "date" with one of his many girlfriends, he saw taeyeon talking to wooyoung. His jealousy blinded him, jaejoong wanted some explanation.

"what if I want to be with him huh?! Its not like you care anyways...why don't you just go back to one of your bit**** and leave me alone!" taeyeon yelled

" Is that what you want?! Do you seriously are changing me for that Bastard!!! you can never be with him as long as I leave!!!" jaejoong said firmly as he tighten his grip.

Taeyeon winced in pain, " Let me go you beast!! you are hurting me!!"

"not as much as you're hurting me!!! you belong to me taeyeon, like it or not you belong to me!!!" jaejoong said

"We're divorcing, jaejoong!! In a couple of months I will no longer be your wife!!" Taeyeon said

" Over my death body!! I will not allowed you to belong to anybody other than me you hear me!!" jaejoong said. He pushed taeyeon against the wall, trapping her body with his.

"i...hmmph" taeyeon couldn't finish her sentence since jaejoong sealed her lips with his. How long has it been since the last time he kissed her? oh how he missed her touch...Even after all this time, taeyeon still affected him like no other girl before. Over these past few months jaejoong has tried to erase her completely from his mind, but everytime he kisses a girl. Every time he makes love to another woman, he can't help but to imagine its her that he's with.

After a long heated kiss, jaejoong finally leaver her swollen lips both panting hard. " give me another chance" jaejoong said still looking at taeyeon. Oh God, even to this point taeyeon still gets affected by those dark brown eyes from him. He no longer, has that glint of red color eyes since his angered seemed to vanished.

" I- I don't know jaejoong, you have hurted me so much" taeyeon said. Her eyes still show dissapointment and pain from what jaejoong did to her. He cheated on her, and she had to witnessed his betrayal.

" please, you know you want me as much as I do" jaejoon said, their faces just few inches apart.

"its not about want jaejoong, its about trust and love...you will have to prove to me you are not going to hurt me before I can open my heart to you" taeyeon said

" I will not that I bow" jaejoong said

 

---------------------------End of jaejoong flashback------------------

It has been a day since he last saw taeyeon. He can't help  but to grin at the thought he will see her once more.Jaejoong doesn't care what other people think. Whether other royal bloods are against his love with a mortal. All he cares  is to get his family back. To get the person he loves back. Will he be able to do it? will he be able to show that he is worthy of her love??

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------

Author's note: so yeah, I haven't been receiving many comments lately. I know I can't respond to them but I really want to know what do you guys think about it? I want to know whether my story is getting boring or if i need to change some stuff...please comment and subscribe so I can know what I need to do and can update this story more.