Accepting your own feelings....

Heartbeat

From the corner of her eyes, yoona was able to see the whole scene between jonghyun and seohyun. Her teeth gritted together, her fist tighten and her eyes turn dark blue, even her fangs were starting to come out.Yoona has control the argue of taking seohyun and give her a piece of her mind for even daring to touching what she thinks belongs to her. Ever since little she has consider Jonghyun as her property, to the point that she tought she could do anything to him, even bully him and treat him bad. Yoona came from one of the best clans in the Earth region, her family was recongnize as one of the best wolf family in her clan and for that she had to work harder. Yoona didnt have brothers, thats why her father trained her day and night,getting her prepare to become the best. Names, and discouraging words were the only thing she received from her family, that is one of the reasons she became cold and indifferent. When she met jonghyun she wanted to be his friend but of course since she was new to all of this yoona not only ended humiliating jonghyun but as well as making him fear of her. He will never be her friend if he keeps being scared of her. Since yoona wanted to get closed to him, she decided to bully him more, at least he will acknowledge her right?.That is where Kwon Seohyun came in to the picture, yoona hated the fact that kwon seohyun was the only girl that could make jonghyun smile. Her a girl who was consider as twice as dangerous than yoona simply because seohyun came from the Kwon family. The only Dragon family who got the most incredible powers. When seohyun moved away, yoona felt relieved and happy because now she can have jonghyun only to herself. She never counted to the fact that yonghwa will appear in the picture, helping jonghyun get more confidence in himself. No longer did jonghyun feared of yoona's wrath nor he was the same weakling kid that everybody thought could defeat that easily.Even if yoona's father forced her to dated yonghwa, she was happy that she could get closer to jonghyun now.

 

" ok you two break it up before you guys make me sick!" yoona said sternly. She has done a good job at making jonghyun's and yonghwa's fan girls stay away from them.She won't allow somebody touching what's right fully hers,specially a  newbie that doesn't have class at all like seohyun.

 " what if I don't want to" jonghyun challenged holding seohyun tighter in their embrace. Yonghwa at the tension that was happening couldn't help but to glance at his bestfriend with fierceful eyes. He is holding seohyun too tight. yonghwa thought. 

Yonghwa then pulled seohyun away from jonghyun and glared at jonghyun with a look that says dont-dare-to- touch-her-again. " you were holding her too tight, jonghyun-ah. She could get hurt"

" I think the only one who's hurting me from the tight embrace its you, yonghwa" seohyun manage to say as her body is being crushed in yonghwa's arm.

"ah sorry seohyun.." yonghwa responded nervously and release her.

"YAH! yonghwa, you cant hold any girl other than me!" yoona said sternly and pull her boyfriend next to her. Seohyun just sigh and decided to go back with jonghyun's side. 

---------------------------------

 

Yoona was walking to the cafeteria when she spotted her friend. It was clearly seen that she was furious as hell!. Wanna know why? Through out the whole day, jonghyun kept being too comfortable with seohyun. Not only did he kept on hugging her possesively, he even dare to kiss seohyun in the cheek! She had the argue to jump seohyun and beat her up till she bleed but she couldn't. Yoona has no right in beating seohyun specially for something that is not suppose to matter to yoona. If she is being honest to herself, yoona doesnt even know why it should affect her whether jonghyun kiss seohyun or not. She suppose it most be because seohyun is getting the attention of her fiancee and jonghyun something no other girl has done. 

 

"hey yoona" tiffany said smiling.

"I'm not in the mood tiffany, so please leave me alone" yoona said coldly.

" why what happen?" "did you had a fight with your father?"

" no, worse! that stupid new girl is taking  my boyfriend and jonghyun away from me"

" what do you mean?"

" today yonghwa hug seohyun too over protectively!!! but that's not all, she even got a kissed in the cheek from jonghyun!!! can't you believe it, jonghyun kissed her!!" yoona exclaimed

" ok I understand if you get jealous that another girl is with your boyfriend but I don't get what jonghyun has to do in all of this"  tiffany said.

" well I...I "

" Aish, don't tell me you still havent forgotten about jonghyun yet. I thought you love yonghwa!!" tiffany said

" I love yonghwa! I think...its just that I don't like when other girls are taking what's mine. Jonghyun is nothing more than my toy and as my toy I hate when others touch whats mine"  yoona said

" I sure hope so, it will be sad if you leave your life time mate for someone who doesn't even like you" tiffany said. " you know the way you treated jonghyun back them was pretty harsh."

" I know you don't have to remind me, I still feel bad of all the times I call him names and trapped him in the restroom. But I still don't know if yonghwa is my life time mate, you know perfectly well that it could be anyone from our clan"

" exactly your mate can only be a wolf decendant. And you know yonghwa has more chances of being your mate." tiffany said.

" I know" yoona said.

tiffany just sigh " its ok, once  you turn 19 and the full moon is on, you'll be able to see your mate's face clearly.Even if its not yonghwa which I doubt since your mate has to be someone that match up your powers, and strength, at least you will finally forget about that stupid crush you have on jonghyun once it for all"

" yeah, your right ..I shouldn't worry about this anymore. The only thing I should worry is keeping my relationship with yonghwa"

" that's my girl! so why don't we forget all of this seohyun-jonghyun incident and get some lunch! "

" no way! seohyun is messing with my boyfriend as well..she needs to be a taught a lesson" yoona smirked.

"what are you thinking on mind" tiffany asked quite interested.

" aww don't give me that look tiffany..you know I'm not that bad, I'm just going to give her a warning first and if she still doesn't get it then I'll take action" yoona smirked.

-------------------------