The kwon brothers

Heartbeat

“ So are you going to tell me what happen or do I have to ask yonghwa.” Jonghyun said again for the nth time.

 

Seohyun could only sigh knowing there was no point on ignoring her friend’s question. Sooner or later he was bound to know so mind as well do it now that they were alone. “fine”

 

 

 

=Flashback=

 

Seohyun only nodded as she wrapped her arms around him again letting him rest his head in her shoulder. After moment has passed seohyun thought it was best to let him know who she was right now. “ Yonghwa my name is not Seo Joo Hyun but Kwon Seohyun. I’m not an earth descendant but a fire descendant.”

 

Seohyun slowly closed her eyes, hoping for his wrath to finish quickly but after a while she didn’t hear anything from him. “Yonghwa?” Seohyun asked again unsure to what to expect from him. She opened her eyes, but the only thing she could see is a yonghwa’s eye closed as well. “Aish! The first time I actually get the courage to tell you my secret and you decide to fall asleep!”

 

Carefully seohyun, tries to take yonghwa away from her because he was still on top of her. “Guess I will have to tell you my secret again another time.” She smiled at him while closely caressing his face. Seohyun knows that she may never have the chance to be this close with yonghwa so despite her shyness seohyun gave him one more kiss in the lips before she leaves him

 

=0=

 

 “JUNG YONGHWA!!! OPEN This Door Before I BREAK IT!!!!”  Yoona growled. There was no doubt she was beyond pissed. She tried to calm down but there was no way she will calm down at this moment, yonghwa has crossed the line! He kept on pushing her away despite her efforts to be nice to her future mate but what does he do? He left with a random girl to screw around! She was definitely not happy to become the laughing stack of everyone. Yonghwa and his were definitely going to pay for the humiliation she went thru.

 

Hearing Yoona’s wrath seohyun started to panic, with out glancing back she open the window and jump.

 

“Yonghwa!” Yoona growled as she finally broke the door letting her self inside. By this time yonghwa was barely waking up.

 

“ wh-what happen?” Yonghwa asked a little disoriented to where he was. Images came flowing thru his mind, making him remember what happen. “ Where is Seohyun?”

 

Yoona just glared at him. “You left me alone and ignored me since we got here and the only thing you have to say is where is seohyun?!...What is wrong with you?!”

 

Yonghwa could only frown. He could have sworn he was with seohyun but guess it was one of those crazy dreams yonghwa had been having lately.

 

 

=End of Flashback=

 

 

“Well that wasn’t so bad, at least you tell him.” Jonghyun said trying to comfort her.

 

Seohyun could only roll her eyes. “He fell asleep! I don’t have much time left my father wants me to transfer to my brother’s university as soon as possible! He wants me to start training with my people and I don’t even know if I can handle one more of those pranks from yoona and her friends. I seriously feel like I will explode any minute.”

 

Jonghyun was about to speak but he was interrupted by the sound of squealing girls. “What’s going out in there?” He asked trying to see what has happened to make a group of girls surrounding the school’s main entrance.

 

“ I am not sure.”

 

Just as they were heading towards the entrance seohyun started to turn pale at she came into view of why there were so many squealing girls. If seohyun thought her day could not get any worse, it sure was an understatement as she saw the whole Bigbang crew in her school. It was bad enough that she wasn’t able to confess her identity to yonghwa, now the whole bigbang crew was here at her school!

 

Seohyun was about to turn around and hide before her brothers and their band mates notice her but just as she was turning around a group of girls push her sending her to the ground. She waited for the floor to hit her but nothing really happen.

 

“You should be more careful.” Yonghwa said as he tightens his hold on seohyun. 

 

Seohyun could only blush, as she was not prepared to see yonghwa this early. “ T-thank you” she tries to get some distance between them but yonghwa has a firm arm on her waist.

 

“ Are you okay?” Jiyong ask as he tries to get away from the crowd and walks towards seohyun. He notice his sister since the moment she was walking towards them and knew as well that she wasn’t going to be happy to be there. Jiyong knew he should have told her he was coming but he was afraid that she was going to be mad at him for trying to meddle in her business.

 

“She’s fine.” Yonghwa growled as he notice seohyun trying to free from his hold, this only makes him angrier. He’s not sure why people from the fire region are doing in an Earth descendant’s territory and he doesn’t really care but he sure doesn’t like the fact that they seem to know seohyun.

 

“I wasn’t asking you!” Jiyong glared as he takes seohyun arm pulling her towards him. Yonghwa was about to take her other arm but seohyun evade his move by moving closer to jiyong.

 

“I’m fine.” Seohyun gritted as she notice the curious looks people were getting. She looked up to jiyong clearly letting him know that she was beyond pissed. “ Can we go somewhere more private?” Her voice came almost hard for anyone to hear except for the furious young wolf that was ready to pounce if jiyong makes one wrong movement. Jiyong only nodded clearly knowing how this conversation was going.

 

Just as seohyun was about to move yonghwa grab her arm clearly not liking the idea of seohyun being alone with a well-known womanizer as jiyong. “ Where do you think you’re going?!” He hissed

 

Seohyun was about to retort but jiyong beat her to it. “ None of your business!” Jiyong growled as he glared at yonghwa. “ She doesn’t belong to you so you have no right to be dictating every movement she makes!”

 

Seeing the exchange of stares yonghwa and jiyong were making seohyun tries to go between them, clearly knowing that if she doesn’t stop them now jiyong will surely pounce on yonghwa. “Lets go.” She takes jiyong’s hand leading him away from the curious people watching the whole scene unfold.

 

Yonghwa was about to follow them but jonghyun took him by the shoulder. “ Let her go yonghwa. Seohyun needs to talk to jiyong without interruptions.”
 

Yonghwa could only glared at his friend. “ Where does seohyun met jiyong? Why does she want to talk to him alone huh?!” Yonghwa said clearly pissed up at the prospect of jiyong having some hold on seohyun.  There’s just so much secrecy between seohyun and he hates the fact that he doesn’t know anything.

 

“ She’s the only one that can answer those questions.” Jonghyun said as he turned around and greeted the bigbang members. Yonghwa could only gritted his teeth as he murmured how much of a traitor jonghyun is. He knows jonghyun’s family is very fond of the kwon family and that just makes him angrier for its obvious his friend is close to jiyong. One thing is for sure though there is no way yonghwa will let jiyong take seohyun away from him. Even if seohyun doesn’t belong to him, she’s still part of his people and he will be damned if he lets a fire descendant take her away from him.