Jaejoong Appa

Heartbeat

Seohyun was running as fast as her legs letting her go. She quickly enter to her home without even bowing to the maids like she always do. Sehyun is the type of girl who shows respects to everybody specially to her elders. Today surely wasn't a good day. She got in a fight with yoona, her ultimate enemy; she beat up the most popular guy at school and now she is hated by both royal bloods and humans and to add on top she is going late home. It started to rain and she didn't have an umbrella which was a bad idea because now she is soaking wet, the bus is nowhere to be found and a car just splashed mud in her clothes. Seohyun could almost be sure that the person who splashed mud was yoona. Let's just hope her dad is in a good mood otherwise she is so Death!

"you are late KWON SEOHYUN!!!. jaejoong said. One thing you need to know about seohyun's dad is that jaejoong hates when people are late. From the looks of it, jajoong didn't took news of her daughter getting in a fight pretty well.

" I'm sorry appa, is just that the bus.."

"don't give me any excuse seohyun and what the H*** happened to you??! go change inmediately and get ready for practice" jaejoong growled
.

"yes father" seohyun said with a frown. She goes quickly to her room and get her clothes for fighting. She gets her sword, and heads to the dojo where most likely her father is waiting for her.

-----------------------

"put your sword, away seohyun..Today we will practice with our bare hands" jaejoong said. Seohyun nodded and she place her  sword gently on the floor. She position herself in fighting form.

Seohyun makes the first mood and punches her jaejoong right in his right cheek. Jaejoong, squats down and  punches her with his left hand right in her cheek.  The force that jaejoong used in his punch send seohyun flying. Seohyun tries to gain her balance back by putting her hands in the floor and pusher both of her legs to the air making a front flip. jaejoong takes some steps back and just as seohyun made a flip back, jaejoong takes her legs and throws her in the air. blood starts dripping from seohyun's body as she tries to stand up again. Jaejoong lets her stand up and regain her balance. Seohyun runs towards jaejoong ready to attack again but jaejoong jumps in the air and does and kicks seohyun with his left leg aiming for her chest.

Thirty minutes have passed and seohyun already has many bruises in her body. Blood is clearly seeing in her clothes as well as in jaejoong's. " you are losing your  touch seohyun...you are really dissapointing me, I thought you will be at least at seungri level by this time but I guess not" jaejoong said sternly.

" I'm sorry dad, I promise I will get better" seohyun said almost in a whisper.

"I sure hope you can improve by the time of the tournament" jaejoong said.

"dad the tournament is in six months from now..I still have time to improve" seohyun whined

" at the slow pace you are going I don't think so...you know I hate losing seohyun, i don't want any failure so you better keep practicing if you want to be in Seoul University!" jaejoong said. You may wonder what  tournament is jaejoong talking about well let me tell you. Every year there is a tournament among the royal bloods to decided who is the best. Every member in each family competes for the grand prize that is the title as the Best among the royal people. Jaejoong has never lost a match and has represented his family really well. This year is different though, all the families has decided to let their offsprings, go into this tournament and of fight for the title. Of course jiyong,seungri, yoona and yonghwa will be competing as well. Jaejoong wants for jiyong,seungri and seohyun to be the top three finalist that is why he is pushing seohyun to practice more since she is the weakest among her two brothers.

"yes I know father" seohyun said. The fight kept on going on for more than an hour now, seohyun was already tired and her body was in great pain from the attacks of jaejoong. just as she thought that she was done for, her father stop. " your practice is over, seohyun...go take a shower and put some medicine in your injuries" jaejoong said

seohyun bows and tries to walk away from the dojo. "one more thing seohyun" jaejoong said. Great what now. "yes father" seohyun responded cooly.

" if I heard that you get into a fight one more time you will leave Seoul university!" jaejoong said firmly

" but dad, it wasn't my fault, yoona was the one who started!" seohyun whinned

" no buts young lady, either you do what I say or you transfer to another university...let me remind you that Seoul University is the territory of the Earth people not ours and fighting with yoona will cause me alot of promblems..Her family is the second most respected among the Earth people besides the Jung Family and I don't want you to get in any trouble" jaejoong said

 " ahrasso, I understand father!" seohyun said as she bow her head.

"very well, you may leave now" jaejoong said. Seohyun walks slowly to her room and gets herself ready for dinner

 

--------------------------

knock knock,

"Come in"seohyun said as she finished treating her wounds. Good thing her grandfather invented the most advance medicine there will ever be. She apply some kind of white cream in her wounds which will allowed for her wounds to heal fast but in return the pain that comes with it is almost unbareable.

"hey, how was your first day of school little sis" seungri said as he sits down in the bed. Jiyong notice that seohyun's fighting outfit was filled with blood.

"dad went overboard, with you this time!" jiyong said.

" he is just having a bad day, jiyong you know this past months is being very stressful with the divorce process" seohyun said. Jaejoong is currently in getting divorce from taeyeon and even though he miss her and wants her to comeback, his stubborness is not letting him go after her.

" Its also very stressful for us too as well seohyun...we also missed our mom but we are not taking our anger on him even though all of this is his fault!" jiyong said. Taeyeon hasn't been able to visit all her three kids because she has been busy in her hospital.

"it wasn't his fault jiyong it was more like Mom's ex-lover if he hadn't appear nothing of this will happen" seungri said.

" lets not lose hope, I'm sure our parents will fix their problems eventually' seohyun said..." lets just forget about it, C'mon tell me how was your first day of school bros"

" same old, crazy fan girls...lame teacher and boring classes" seungri said. 'you still haven't tell us, how ws your first day of school seohyun."

"ugh it was the worst day of my life!" seohyun said. she starts telling her brother how awful everything turn out to be ever since she beat up yonghwa. At first their brothers kinda found it funny but they contain their laughs at seeing seohyun so mad specially when she talked about yonghwa.

"you know we can take care of yonghwa if he starts giving you problems" jiyong smirked

"don't worry I can handle him and yoona by my own but thank you though" seohyun said.

" just remember we are here for you" seungri said.

"yes I know" seohyun smiled

Morning came in no time and seohyun was already up to go to school. She's kinda nervous to what will this day prepare for her but at the same time she is relaxed after the talked with her brothers. Even if they are only her half brothers, they never fail to cheer her  up everytime she is down. Yesterday after dinner, seungri kept seohyun entertain while jiyong prepare a surprise for her. Jiyong bought seohyun a new car that she can use to go to school, well it wasn't a new car it was just an old, simple car that seohyun can use. Many people at Seoul university, think she is poor since nobody has ever heard of the Seo family. Jiyong didn't want seohyun to suffered the same thing as yesterday so he bought her a car, that she can use in the mean time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun goes to her, locker so she can get ready for self defense class. Just as she opens her locker a bucket of cold  water with drops from the top.if that wasn't enough another bucket full of warms and dirt is being thrown at her. Inside her locker she find a note attach to her clothes.

This is just the beginning of your miserable life- yoona

great yoona hates me and now I can't even defend myself...what else can go wrong seohyun thought. good thing they didn't get do anything to her clothes but now seohyun will have to be all day with her self defense clothes. Its not a really big deal for her, since she is used to wearing them at home.  She takes a quick shower and dresses herself as fast as she can. She doesn't want Mrs.Lee to get mad at her for being late.

"sorry I'm late Mrs.Lee" seohyun bowed. Seohyun was waiting for Mrs.Lee to be yelling at her for being late like she did with yonghwa but instead Mrs.Lee is quiet.

"s-seohyun-ssi..y-your eyes" Mrs.Stuttered

"what's wrong with my eyes?" seohyun asked. Sure enough everybody in the class was staring at her. Mrs. Lee take out a mirror from her bag and handed to seohyun. Seohyun's eyed widened when she realized that she forgot to put her hair in a messy bun, she also left her glasses and her wavy her was falling nicely. No wonder many people were staring at her, even yonghwa-ssi couldn't take out his eyes from her.

" haha I forgot my glasses at my locker!" seohyun laughs nervously

"seohyun-ssi have they ever tell you that you look like Kwon seohyun" a student say

"ah nope...I don't know who she is" seohyun said

" now that I think about it, you two shared the same name and you transfer the same day, the kwon family arrive" another student say

" please, just look at her...She is poor and ugly, sure she might look like Kwon sehoyun but that doesn't mean anything...I know Kwon seohyun very well and I know how spoiled she is..I'm sure kwon seohyun will not endure a day without the luxuries from her daddy" yoona said.

" yeah you are right...there is no way that seo joo hyun adn Kwon seohyun is the same person" another student say while laughing. phew that was a close one....can't believe I'm saying this but thank you yoona-ssi for insulting me! seohyun thought.

"hey who is kwon seohyun?" yonghwa whispered to jonghyun.

" its the only daughter of Kwon Jaejoong" jonghyun said

"oooh..wait you mean the leader of the dragon family?..I thought he only had two sons" yonghwa reasoned.

"nope he has a daughter as well its just Kwon seohyun is not very sociable and prefers to stayed at home must of the time" jonghyun said.

"oooh!" yonghwa exclaimed. Just as he was about to ask more questions about Kwon seohyun, he sees seohyun approaching them. He still is mad at seohyun for beating him  in their match but he can't help to become attracted to her. The way she is walking right now with her beautiful curls falling down gracefully, he can't help but to think she is a goddess. Mind as well mess with her a little bit yonghwa thought.

"you know you look better, with your hair down" yonghwa smirked. His eyes travel to seohyun's body from head to toes. His eyes were filled with lust once he stares at her , making seohyun mad and uncomfortable.

" ugh stop checking me out, stupid dog!" seohyun said

" sorry, I can't help it I'm a wolf descendant...you know if you stop being so uptight maybe we could have some fun together" yonghwa said huskily.

"Dream on," seohyun said as she was trying to hide her blush from her face. She is used to guys complementing her physical features but for some reason the way yonghwa says it makes butterflies in her stomach.

"haha, don't take it seriously seohyun-ssi even if you throw yourself at me, I can't since my mate is much better than you" yonghwa said

"your mate? who is your mate?" seohyun asked

" its  Im Yoona of course" yonghwa said.

" you still don't know if she is your mate yonghwa" jonghyun said as he rolled his eyes

" I'm sure she is jonghyun...I can feel it" yonghwa said.

" how can you be sure? you are not supposed to know who your mate is until you turn 19" jonghyun said

"Aish I just know it ok,...I know Im yoona is the one for me" yonghwa said. 

"whatever you said" jonghyun said

"Aish how would you understand, you are the White eagle from the wind region" yonghwa said

"lets go, seohyun-ah I don't wanna keep on hearing this guy talk about yoona any longer" jonghyun said as he grabs seohyun's hand and walked to the front where they can see the teacher better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

first I have to say, THANK YOU TO TWINKLEPRODUCTIONS FOR THE WONDERFUL POSTER!!! >:D...second thank you reader for everybody support and hope you guys keep on subscribing and commenting! ^^