I know who you are

Heartbeat

Seohyun's hair was now falling down loose in her shoulders. She dropped her glasses, which show her beatiful big brown eyes. If she was in Yonsei University, there is no doubt that they will have recognize her the moment she dropped her glasses, good thing the students were still in shock looking at yonghwa then bothering to look at her face. Her family was pretty famous so her face was mostly on the news papers, as well that she was raise with Earth people as well. The four regions, earth, fire, water and wind were under the same roof during elementary, she doesn't recall yonghwa but she remembers some of the faces her class. Specially yoona's her ultimate enemy. Seohyun was panicking at this moment since yonghwa saw her, but she is not so sure whether he knows her identity since he's still in shock as well. She place her hair in her face trying to cover her eyes, she is looking down for her glasses. There it is! she thought, but someone reach to pick them up first and stared at her eyes. Oh god I have been found! she thought. She grabs the glasses from him quickly and runs out to the restroom not minding to asked the teacher. Once she fixes her hair, she rans out of the restroom stil worry whether people found out.

" seohyun-ssi, your not going to say hi? I thought the Kwon members knew better" jonghyun teased. Seohyun froze right there, there is no way back jonghyun just found out the truth.

"please don't tell anybody" seohyun pleaded.

" do you really think I will do that to my childhood friend?" jonghyun said as he raise an eyebrow

"childhood friend?" seohyun questioned. She really doesn't remember hanging out with jonghyun. When she was a kid, she was pretty lonely, the only friend she had was a nerdy weak little boy who couldn't stand up for himself.

"OMO! dont tell me you are.." seohyun eyes widened at the realization

" the one and only, of course I changed a lot after you left, I'm not the same kid that you have to protect from yoona," jonghyun laughed.

" I'm sorry, I didn't recognized you jonghyun-ah Its just that you look.." seohyun trailed off. Who would have thought that the nerdy jonghyun, will turn into a hottie.

"hot!?" jonghyun teased.

"Aigoo jonghyun-ah!" seohyun blushed

" its ok, you're still as hot as ever let me tell you that you left many guys mouth wide open when  your glasses fell and your hair fell down...you look like a goddess"  jonghyun said

" aigoo, do you think, they know who I am" seohyun asked

" nope don't worry, they thought you look hot for a nerd when you fight but they still haven't figure it out yet" jonghyun reassured.

"not even yonghwa?" seohyun said

" not even him, he transfered when you left to the  States, and  he is not the type to watch tv much or anything like that" jonghyun said. Seohyun was relieved at what jonghyun said, but she couldn't help but to stared at the hottie in front of her. " am I really that hot, that you can't take your eyes of me seohyun-ssi" jonghyun winked

  "aigoo jonghyun-ah not only became a hottie, he is also more confident now" seohyun teased

" haha yeah, its all thanks to the guy you just beat up" jonghyun laughed.

"haha yeah, wait what?!" seohyun said O.O

" I will tell you everything later, right now is not a good time" jonghyun said as he opened the door.

Everybody was staring at seohyun and jonghyun when they both came in specially yoona. If looks could kill, seohyun will already be death by the many glares that she was receiving from yoona and yonghwa's fans. The thing about royal bloods is that they care about power more than anything. Many males always want their wives to  be from a prestigious family and be strong enough so their future offsprings will be more powerful, than the previous generation. Some male students that were not able to look at seohyun's beautiful eyes, and y face as she fought yonghwa, were already interested in her because of her powers. Others who were lucky to see her face clearly were fascinated by her beauty and were interested in her only for her physical appearance, since they knew that with a little more expensier stuff, seohyun will become a godess.

"well now lets begin with the class shall we?' Mrs. Lee said. The class went smoothly for the most part except for some guys that were trying to catch my attention. good thing tha jonghyun was there and help me turn them down ^^. Finally class was over so that means, six more classes to go. Many girls didn't stop on staring at me, even human girls. I sigh I guess this school is going to be harder for me and its all thanks to a cocky guy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking towards  the cafeteria, when I spotted my favorite food being served. YAY GOGUMA, but oh wait, there is only one more serving left :(. I rushed to get in front and yes, I was able to get the last goguma, I got a salad , and a chocolate pudding as well. Seohyun was happily walking minding her own business, when she felt someone trip her foot. Seohyun fell flat on the floor and her face was covered with chocolate pudding, everybody started laughing at her.

" you deserve that for messing with our yong oppa" some girls said while laughing. 

"  I think the chocolate pudding looks good on you nerd" yoona smirked

note to self: never get in to a fight with a pretty cocky bastard otherwise you will be hated and bully be his fans.seohyun thought.angry

oh no this is not good jonghyun thought. Seeing seohyun covered in chocolate, jonghyun knew that it must have been yoona and yonghwa's crazy fans. Usually seohyun is the quiet type person, but make her mad and she will explode on you!.

jonghyun ran towards, seohyun but he was too late. just as seohyun was getting herself up, yoona drop a plate of spaguettin in her hair.

Oh hell no!!angry seohyun's eyes turned red at an instant. She wasn't going to let yoona walk over her like when they were little. Seohyun grab a piece of cake from a girl's tray and throw it at yoona right in her clothes. Next she pull yoona's hair and walk her over the pot that had the pudding. Seohyun smirked as she pushed yoona's face and covered her with chocolate pudding.  "I think chocolate pudding looks great on your face yoona-ssi" seohyun mocked.

 "what the hell is wrong with you!" yonghwa growled. "babe are you ok?" he asked looking at yoona.Yonghwa was late at the cafeteria, but was there enough to see how seohyun push yoona in the chocolate pot.

" no I'm not fine, yonghwa-ah, this Bi$@&, just cover my face in chocolate, I didn't even do anything wrong!' yoona said.

" that's not true, you were the one who started it!" seohyun defended.

"I don't believe you!" yonghwa said

" I don't give a F% if you belive me or not!" seohyun scowled

" its true, yoona started everything" jonghyun said

"are you taking her side jonghyun?!" yoona was angered.

" I'm not taking any sides, its the truth" jonghyun said. yonghwa was caught in between, for one side he had his girlfriend and the other one he had his bestfriend.

" let's just leave, jonghyun-ah, don't bother on explaining anything to him" seohyun said as she pull jonghyun's arm and make her way to the exit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun Pov

I'm not sure how jonghyun did it, but he was able to get me some fresh clothes so I can go to my next classes. My life is surely not been easy ever since that fight with yonghwa, damn that guy even has mortals drooling for him. Those girls keep on glaring at me, calling me names; I usually try to ignored it but seems like the school is turning against me now. ugh I really don't know what girls see in that arrogant cocky guy like him. good thing this is my last class and then I get to go home. Just as I walk in to the door, all pairs of eyes were on me again. The teacher then walk out to me and gave me a note from the principal. Oh yeah have I told you that I just found out that yongwa's and yoona's parents practicaly own this school?. and just my luck I just had a fight and with both of them , the same day! Oh god this is not good!!! I took a deep breath before entering the principal's office. This is my first time, I come here for detention; usually all the times I'm at the principal's office is because one of my brothers got in to a fight and I'm trying to defend their case. haha I bet if my brothers were here, they will probably been delighted to know that for the first time I broke the rules.  I will admit I don't get in trouble much, as Kwon Seohyun nobody messes with me, and my two brothers and their gang are very fear in everyschool. The principal looked around making sure nobody will hear our conversation.

" I guess you know why you were called here Ms.Kwon" I heard the principal said once he knew nobody was here but us. '

"Not really, Mr. Hwan but I have a pretty good idea" seohyun said

" Ms. Kwon, I admitted you to this university not only for your top scores and your family prestige...I admit it you here because I know you are trying to have a peaceful year" Mr.Hwan said.

seohyun just nodded and kept her face low since she knew she was at fault in here. She has always been in control with her emotions but being treated like that and in front of many students, seohyun couldn't handle it. " I'm well aware sir, and trust me I do apologize for the trouble I made" seohyun said

" its not the trouble I'm worry about, Ms.Kwon, yoona's parents are good benefactors of our school and they are just as powerful as your family" Mr. Hawn said

" if you are worry about money, then don't my family can become sponsors as well, and prestigious?..Hmmm I'm not sure if they are up to my family sir with all do respect" seohyun said

" you are right, they may be not but if you keep on causing trouble Ms.Kwon, it wont take long for the students to recognize you" Mr.Hawn said

" I know, that is why I'm sorry, I let my emotions carry me away but I will asure you that it wont happen again" Seohyun said.

"very well, you may go now Ms.Kwon" Mr. Hawn said. I did as he was told and was about to leave when I heard him said " by the way your father was notified of your behavior".

 seohyun gulped. I"M SO DEATH!!!!!frown...........................