Just friends.....

Heartbeat

And without them knowing two weeks have passed ever since their " friendship" started. So far yonghwa and seohyun has become closer together as the days passed. If they are not talking together, they are both texting each other nonstop.

"yo~ng" seohyun said teasingly as she spotted her friend in the cafeteria. Yonghwa can't  help but to grinned at the nickname that his lovely friend gave him.

" Hy~un" yonghwa responded sheepishly.

" lets go  to class together" seohyun said with a warm smile. This passed days with yonghwa, she had found herself smiling at the world more often. Before the only thing that seohyun will think about is training and becoming someone that will gain her family's respet and love. Someone that could be worthy to be part of the Kwon family.Even though she still has problems, her father's still strict as ever she finally found a reason to smile again. Its funny isnt? Nobody has make her smile so brightly before, not even her childhood friend jonghyun or her brothers who she adores.

Yonghwa has told seohyun everything about him. From his childhood memories, never leaving anything from her even the most minumum detail from his past he has shared it with seohyun and in exchange she has tell him about her. She told him about her obsession about gogumas, the reason why she's always reading self improvement books and even her dreams and hopes for the future. Their friendship has truly grown to the point that seohyun counts every hour,every minute and every second of the time, till she meets yonghwa. Sometimes she even scares herself for how much she has grown attached to yonghwa's precense.

But just like everything good it often never last for seohyun. Just as they entered to their self defense class, yoona-ssi takes her hand and interlock it with her boyfriend's hand. Seohyun just frown at the scene taking in front of her eyes. Yonghwa seemed to smiled at yoona with eyes that says I'm-crazy-in-love-with- you-girl. He gives yoona a warmly kiss in the cheek while yoona pulls him closer and gives him a peck in the lips.

Why do is this feeling? seohyun thought as she felt a terrible pain in her heart. Her body came stiffen, as much as she wanted to move and look away from the scene of this two lovers, seohyun couldn't. Yoona turn to her direction and smirked. " you really like to watch when I'm getting intimate with my boyfriend, dont you seohyun-ssi?"

" I-I..."

" stop teasing her, yoona-ssi. you're making seohyun embarrass" jonghyun interjected.

" I'm sorry I did not meant to stare" seohyun said almost as in a whisper.

" hehe Hy~un, don't worry about it, yoona-ah is just teasing you" yonghwa said

" hy~un?..since when its hy~un and not seohyun-ssi huh?" yoona asked obviously annoyed

" its just a nickname, I gave her,....don't get mad baby, you know I only have eyes for you" yonghwa said lovingly.

" yeah right" yoona scoffed

" now baby don't get jealous, you know seohyun is just a friend and nothing more" yonghwa said as he wraps his hands around his girlfriend's waist.

That moment seohyun knew that she no longer like the word friend specially coming from yonghwa's mouth. As if on cue, jonghyun put his arm around seohyun and hold her tight. Its like he knew what she was feeling. Its like jonghyun knew all along what she felt for yonghwa was more than friendship. Even though she wanted to deny the fact she can't, she has fallen for his charms. Seohyun has fell for yonghwa's choding acts, the way he gives her a toothy smile everytime she is mad or frustated. The way with only one hug, with one sweet talk from him make her heart race increase 1000 miles per minute. Oh no she has it bad!

----------------------------------------

"are you ok?" jonghyun asked concerned.

" ye-yeah I'm fine" seohyun said

" seohyun, I know you very well to know there is something bohering you."

" nothing is fine jonghyun, don't worry about me" seohyun said smiling.

" you have fallen in love with yonghwa haven't you?"

"no..no we are just friends....yeah just friends" seohyun said frowning.

" I really hope you only like him as a friend seohyun-ah because otherwise you will be in great trouble. I'm not trying to discourage you but yonghwa doesn;'t have much time left until he finally sees the face of his life time mate. Once he turns 19, he will only have eyes for her and the chances of being yoona are quite high" jonghyun said

" you don't have to tell me I know. I know that me and him can never be because I'm a dragon from the fire region and he's a wolf from the earth region. I know that a wolf decendant's life mate is always a person from his own kind. I know ok you don't have to repeat to me that he will never look me as something else other than a friend" seohyun said. She was at the point of crying, even if she knows that it can never be between yonghwa and her ,she secretly still hopes that yonghwa will look at her with a different expression.

" I'm sorry seohyun,  I didn't wanted to sound harsh but I wanted you to see this before its too late. You have already suffer alot and I don't want you to experience another heartbreak"jonghyun said while huggin her.

" no its fine thank you" seohyun said

 

 

-----------------------------------------------