Kwon Yuuki

Heartbeat

"are you sure you're going to be okay?" jonghyun asked for the nth time. He has known seohyun for some quite now, and he knows that the name of Kwon Yuuki means trouble in the Kwon family. Kwon Yuuki is known through out the whole, four regions. He is a man that is known as cruel, discipline, and very well respected. Even if he has never seen the old man in person, he has heard rumors that he is a man hard to deal with.

" Yes I'm going to be fine" seohyun said as she fix her dress. Usually when she meets her grandfather, she's always wearing a japanese kimono since her granfather always request her to use it. Not many people really know who Kwon Yuuki is well at least how he treats seohyun. Many people fear of Kwon Yuuki since he's not the very friendly type. His powers are greater than anybody has ever seen, even his son jaejoong haven't been able to become as powerful as his father.

" are you sure?" Jonghyun asked again

" yeah I'm fine.. I will have loved to wear better clothes but this will do I guess" Seohyun said. She is kind of scared to face her father right now. Seohyun knows that he's going to be mad for coming late for dinner and worst made her grandfather wait for her.

" I'm sorry" jonghyun said apolegitically.

" its ok, I actually like them. I'm sure my grandfather won't mind, well my father may be mad at me but its not a big deal"seohyun said with a smile.

" call me if you need anything" jonghyun said.

" I will don't worry" Seohyun said as she waved to her friend.

-----------------------------

Seohyun took a big breath before entering to the Kwon Mansion. She could see the maids, running around; working nonstop to make everything prepare for Kwon Yuuki. As seohyun enter the big dinning room, she could sense all the eyes staring at her. As usual most of her girl cousins were giving her glares and whispering behind her back.

"well, well look who decided to show up" Kwon Maylee said. She is seohyun's cousin from her father's side.  " you sure think you're all that dear cousin" she said sacartically, eyeing seohyun from top to bottom.

Seohyun kept on walking ignoring her dear cousin's comment. By this time, seohyun has known her place in this family. She knows perfectly well that she will never be accepted by Maylee nor maylee's mother since seohyun is a mud blood. A mixture of human with a royal blood. " I'm sorry for being late" seohyun said as she bow her head, in front of the two main heads of the whole Kwon Family.

" Kwon Seohyun, what in the world are you wearing?!!!" Jaejoong growled. Every female in her family was wearing a typical traditional outfits, while the males used casual black suits. As always seohyun was the outcast when she was in front of her family. All of them are all beautiful and powerful, they are the most beautiful beings just like her father jaejoong. Seohyun always felt down because she never felt, as beautiful or powerful like the rest of her family. She could almost hear, Maylee's chuckle. Some of her cousins were already talking about her, whispering things like Seohyun is a disgrace to the Kwon family.  or I don't even understand why someone as powerful as our uncle had to marry a mortal and have a baby with her.

"I'm sorry I will go change immediately" seohyun said still looking down. She was afraid to look into her father's eyes.

"She doesn't even deserve to have the Kwon Name. She is just a mud blood" maylee murmured in a low tone, but not low enough to scape Kwon Yuuki's ears.

" ENOUGH!!!" Kwon Yuuki growled and turn his gaze to Maylee. " I had enough hearing your insolence young lady. Have your father not train you well"!

" I-I" Maylee didn't know what to say. Her father Kwon Yunho glared at her, giving a look that says Don't-embarras-me! She look down at the floor, and said " I'm sorry grandfather"

"Have you thought any manners to Yunho!" Yuuki fixed his gaze to his second son.

" I'm sorry for my daughter's rude behavior father." Yunho said lowering his head.

" I  expect that when next time I come, Maylee should have learned her lesson properly".." She's in no condition on criticizing seohyun when, she is not at seohyun's level" yuuki growled.

" why you're always defending her grandpa!!!" Maylee whinned.

" enough Maylee!!! Your grandfather's right. The only disgrace to our family here is you!" Yunho growled making Maylee lower her head.  " Your powers are not match to seohyun's level even though you're older than her!"

" but she is a mud blood" Mayleed whisper.

" If I hear you call or anybody else  seohyun a mud blood one more time, I promise you I will send you to get whipped in front of everyone in our family" Yuuki snapped back. "  I don't Fu**** care whether you or anybody in here doesn't like seohyun. She has earn her place in this family!!. Unlike you or anybody here, seohyun has work her off to bring honor to this family!...what have you done to bring honor into our family maylee huh? You have lost countless, matches against some of the Earth descendants, while seohyun has kept her record of never been beaten by anybody."

" I'm sorry grandfather" Maylee said. She was boiling with anger, Maylee could almost feel her nails digging in to her skin deeply as she make her finger into a fist. Ever since Seohyun was born, Kwon Yuuki has favor her, more than anybody in this family. Even Jiyong and Seungri who are way better than their sister  have always become second in their grandfather's eyes. Maylee has hated the fact that seohyun has always beat her in every match even though maylee is 3 years older. Even her own father Kwon Yunho has praised every accomplishment that seohyun does, making maylee have some resentment at seohyun.

" You don't need to apologize to me. You should apologize to seohyun who, you have been insulting her ever since she came from school" Yuuki said.

" Its ok, I'm used to her insults grandpa" seohyun interjected.She looked in to her grandfather's eyes, pleading him to not cause anymore trouble. Kwon Yuuki's expression soften at seeing his favorite little girl. In a way seohyun feels at fault since her grandfather only turns his full attention to her, ignoring all his grandkids including her own brothers jiyong and seungri every time he comes. At the pass of the years, maylee and some of her female cousins started to hate seohyun because they don't think seohyun deserves so much attention from the main head of the kwon family. They feel seohyun is not worthy, and they dont understand why someone as powerful as Kwon Yuuki, will give his full attention to a mere mud blood.

" It was seohyun's fault too, she has made everybody wait for dinner" jaejoong interjected.

" She must have been busy with school!" Yuuki defended. " besides I didn't told you guys to wait did I? "

" how can we not wait, if you refuse to eat with us, until seohyun came home!" Jaejoong growled.

" well that was your decision to wait not mine. " yuuki smirked.

" You're being irrational father, Seohyun is not your only grandaughter you know" Jaejoong said

" If my other grandchildren do not know how to behave then I will not acknowledge them. Besides seohyun is YOUR daughter, instead of being here yelling at her, you should be worry by all the bruises she has in her body" yuuki pointed out as he shows jeajoong the bruises and marks in seohyun's body. Seohyun was wearing a white dress with a black jacket on. SHe was sure that nobody will be able to see her injuries, but I guess nothing scape Kwon Yuuki's eyes. Seungri and jiyong remained silent in the whole table since they didn't want to cause any trouble, but just as Yuuki said about seohyun's injury, both boys got up from the table and went over to inspect their sister.

" what happened to you seohyun?!" Jaejoong said with concern written in his face.

" Nothing" seohyun said. Seungri was about to speak, but seohyun gave him the look please-dont-interfere. He wanted to ignored her sister's plead but he did what she wanted and remained silent along with jiyong. 

"Don't lie to me seohyun tell me what happened" jaejoong said.

" It's nothing I just injure myself training that's all" seohyun said. Of course jaejoong didn't buy her lie.

" seo-"

" Its obvious, she doesn't want to tell you jaejoong!" Yuuki interfere. " This is not time to intorragate her anyway. Just leave her alone, I'm sure she'll tell you the truth eventually"

Jaejoon just nodded and drop the subject, after all his father was right. The whole family was watching right now and he didn't want to make anymore drama. " Very well, I'll send one of the maids to help you treatthe wounds". With one snapped of his fingers, one maid appear. " take seohyun to her room and take care of her wounds" .

" I will take care of her injuries" Jiyong and Seungri said in union. They both wanted to know what happened to seohyun, but jaejoong gave them a look that said. stay-where- you-are-and-don't-make -any-more-trouble. Jiyong and Seungri just sigh and took their seats. The maid just bow and was about to leave with seohyun when Kwon Yuuki stopped them. " Its not necessary,  I'll take care of her injuries myself" He said

" But Father, you still haven't eaten yet, let one of the maids take care of seohyun" Kwon Ayame said.

"No, I cannot eat in peace until my favorite girl its okay" Yuuki said, he emphasize the word favorite to make known that seohyun was the most important person to him and he will not tolorate anymore insults from anybody. Seohyun was about to protest but her grandfather stop her. " And don't you dare to go against my wishes Kwon seohyun. Its the least I deserve after you made me wait two hours for you." Seohyun just nodded and left the dinning room along with her grandfather.

 

 

------------------------------

Hello dear readers!!:)..thank you so much for starting to comment again^^. It really makes me happy. Okay now with the questions Seohyun is from the Fire region and yes among the four regions, her familiy is the most powerful and respected. Second, I will try to put some yoona-jonghyun moments but I'm not sure when will that happen u.u...and third thank you so much for commenting and subscribing, next chapter we will hear more of Kwoon Yuuki. And for people who wonder how he look like, I post it the picture. I know he is young but since yuuki is not a mortal, he's able to slow down his aging if he wants too which cause him to look younger. YES I did say, he can slow down his aging if he wants too, but that doesn't mean, he cannot die. He can only look younger but thats pretty much it.  Hope I get to hear what you guys think about it :)