Personal Stalker

Heartbeat

Jonghyun and seohyun were currently walking to class together. Even though jonghyun wanted to know what happened to seohyun today in the locker room, he couldn't do it since a pair of eyes was staring at them. It wasn't safe for them to talk since that particular someone has pretty darn good ears and can listen pretty far. Seohyun on the other hand was getting uncomfortable with the continuous stares from yonghwa. Every where she turn she will see yonghwa; well not really since she couldn't physically see him but she can feel his precense. At first seohyun try to ignored it but it was kinda getting annoying, that yonghwa kept following her like a lost puppy. Jonghyun bid his goodbye and enter to his classroom. Since jonghyun is a wind descendent he can't have many classes with seohyun. Royal bloods are together in self defense depending on your level of fighting skills. It doesnt matter your age, or year you are in this univesity, when it comes to fighting your skills will be judge by your skill. A wind descendant has different powers than A Earth descendant so having different class is a must for them. 

"will you quit following me!" seohyun growled. She was pretty tired of playing hide and seek with yonghwa.

" I'm not following you, this is my class!!!" yonghwa snapped back. " I thought you were a wind descendant since you were very friendly with jonghyun.." he trailed of..

" I didn't know I have to be a wind descendant like jonghyun to be able to talk to him" seohyun snap back

" No, no its not that...its just that I know all the wolf families in America and I have never seen you before." yonghwa said. Seohyun couldn't help but to feel nervous. how could she has forgotten that yonghwa was raised in America and since his family is pretty well known he must have met all the wolf families there.

" my family is not very social and they are very poor. It will be impossible that my family will have meet someone as rich and influential people like your family" seohyun said with a nervous laugh.

" if you say so, well at  least if we are going to be in the same classes mine as well be friends right" yonghwa said as he extended his hand to seohyun. 

" Thats great but I didn't see you in any of my classes except for Self Defense.." seohyun said. True enough yonghwa did change his classes according to seohyun's schedule. Why did he even do that, he has never follow a girl around,not even yoona...To tell you the truth, yonghwa doesn't even know what exactly is he doing. Ever since the match with seohyun, guess he sorta has some kinda of attraction towards her.

" hehe well, my schedule was messed up so I move some classes around" yonghwa trailed off

"whatever,anyways we should head down before the teacher gets mad at us for being late" seohyun said.

---------------------------------- Currently at the cafeteria--------------------------

Yonghwa and jonghyun were currently at the cafeteria. Jonghyun was currently whinning about a test that he will have three weeks from now. Second day of school and jonghyun was already stuck with a Test in his calculus class. while jonghyun was doing all the talking, yonghwa kept on looking around for his New Friend that he made. He actually memorize all of seohyun's schedule and he was sure he will see her right now.

"Are you ok, dude you seem out of it" jonghyun asked

"I'm fine I'm just looking for someone" yonghwa said

" Yoona is over there with her friends" jonhyun said as he pointed to the table where yoona was flirting with Taecyeon.

" Not yoona dude, I'm looking for seohyun" yonghwa said as he's still scanning the cafeteria.

" you're looking for seohyun?" jonghyun asked with a raise eyebrow. " what's up with you and seohyun?" 

" wh-what do you mean?" yonghwa stuttered.

" well you have been following her around the whole day today. You save her twice from two of Yoona's prank" jonhyun said

" Yah! we don't know if it was actually yoona so don't go accusing my fiancee like that!!" yonghwa spat. ' and me and seohyun are just friends..."

"it sure doesn't look like it...are you sure you are not liking seohyun?" jonghyun asked

" are you crazy? no way!! I just think she is misterious; besides you know my types of girls, I only like y chicks with awesome body and y legs and seohyun doesn't look like that." yonghwa said.

" It can be possible, your mate doesn't exactly need to be yoona" jonghyun reassured. Among the four regions, the wolf families from the earth region are the only ones that are able to find their life time mate. A male from the wolf decendant will be able to see his mate clearly once he turns 19, it is a bound that nobody will be able to break.

" there's no other girl jonghyun..yoona has to be my mate, among all the girls yoona is the first person that makes my heart beat like this." yonghwa reassured.

'if you say so..." jonghyun frowned.

" I'm going to look for seohyun, I can't smell her scent in here" yonghwa said. And with that yonghwa left the cafeteria, to look for seohyun.

--------------------------------------

seohyun was sitting in a excluded area, reading a self improvement book.  She was very much into the book when she feel the precense of yonghwa behind her. " Don't you get tired of following?"

" how did you knew it was me? hah I knew it, I bet you smell my scent and memorize it" yonghwa smirked

"why will I smell you? Do I look like a dog to you?!" seohyun spat

" well you are a wolf decendant, so technically we are in some way related to the dog" yonghwa said. Seohyun couldn't say anything she almost forgot that she lie about her family. She actually told everybody that she is a wolf decendant. She almost blew her cover and she knew it.

" Just tell my what you want yonghwa" seohyun rolled her eyes.

" I just want to be your friend" yonghwa said.

" really? it sure didn't look like it yesterday. You not only kept on being mean along with that girlfriend of yours but you also accuse me that I started the fight" seohyun said.

"I know and I'm sorry, I found out yesterday that yoona was the one who started. I just wanted to apologize" yonghwa said. " and don't worry I talk to yoona and she told me she wasn't going to do anything bad to you"

yeah right.if she was going to stop why did she put a bucket of water in my locker!!seohyun thought. "whatever you say yonghwa," seohyun rolled her eyes.

"so those that means we're friends?' yonghwa asked with a hopeful smile.

"sure, its better than having you as my enemy" seohyun said with a smile.

"yeah it sure is, you don't want to mess with this wolf" yonghwa grinned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

well I know its not very, exciting but I promise I will do my best to do better. please comment and subscribe ^^