Kwon Family

Heartbeat

In breaking news, after a long time of being away from their native country, the Kwon family will arrive to Seoul, after 10 years of being away. There has been rumors that Kwon seohyun will not attend the same university as of her two older brothers Kwon Jiyong and Kwon Seungri. Could it possibly be that she did not made the cut of Yonsei University like her brothers?...

"oppa, will you please turn off the tv, I'm trying to eat here" seohyun said.

" I still don't get why you didn't want to go to the same university as us, dongsaeng, look now people will think you are stupid" seungri said as he turns off the tv and takes a sit next to his sister.

" I don't care, you know if we go to the same university I won't make real friends and guys will keep to hit on me just because they want my money" seohyun said.

" you know, not all guys are like kyuhyun you will meet somebody that will truly cheerish you for who you are" jiyong said

" that is exactly why I'm going to a different univerity and why I'm wearing a disguise" seohyun pointed out happily.

" haha I don't think you will be able to find a guy, if you look like that seohyun...you look like a nerd" seungri said

"Yah, I don't look that bad!!".."tell him I dont look bad oppa" seohyun said as she looks at jiyong. Most of the times jiyong will be on seohyun's side but if he was true to himself , He can't recognize his own sister with what she is wearing. She has thick glasses, no make up at all, her hair is tide up in a messy bun, with bangs that cover her beautiful eyes and the clothes she is wearing look cheap and so out of season. " hmm yeah you look fine" jiyong gulp as he look away from seohyun's stare. Seungri in the other hand couldn't take his laughter any longer at the site he is seeing. " dongsaeng you look like an old ahjuma, I think even grandma wear nicest clothes than you" seungri said. Seohyun just rolled her eyes in disgust of how materialistic can her brothers be, don't take her wrong she really loves them but sometimes they do tend to care more about looks than what is inside. She has to admit that she does look nerdy and not really pretty but she has to do this so nobody will find out her identity.

"ugh, I'm leaving before I miss the bus" seohyun said as she stands up from her chair and grabs her backpack

" you're not taking your car?" seungri said

"nope, I'm trying to make myself as invisible as possible" seohyun said

" I will give you a ride then" jiyong said as he grab his keys

"no thanks,  you and seungri have way too many fans in korea and I don't want to be killed by your crazy fans in my first day of school and besides that will just cause people to notice me" seohyun said

" they will not kill you, you are my sister" jiyong said

" correction they know that Kwon Seohyun is your sister not Seo joo hyun an average student at Seoul University... its ok dont worry about me nobody will try to hit on me with the things I'm wearing" seohyun said. As she is waiting for the bus, she can't help but to feel happy and nervous on her first day on college. She finally will be a normal teenager and be able to hang out with people without the fear of getting her heart broken.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun's parents' love story.( 20 years before seohyun was born)

 Author's pov

Ever since little seohyun has feel out of place.Despite that she had everything a girl will want she felt very lonely. it was said that her mom caught her dad cheating and her mom couldnt take it so she left home.She didn't felt love by her dad's family due to the fact that she was a mug blood. Yeah her mother was a simple comonner who didn't get to go to school because her parents couldn't it afford it but so what?. that doesn't give the right for the Kwon family to look down at her mom. Despite the fact that her mom, couldn't go to college, it didn't make her a dumb person; in fact her mother was pretty darn smart, she was smart enough that she had a scholarship to get into Seoul University but her parents didn't let her since it was too far away from home. She was able to work at the par of Kwon Jaejoong, and her dedication won over jaejoong's heart. Even though Jaejoong try every possible way to make Taeyeon like him, she always rejected him since Taeyeon was waiting for her love Wooyoung to come back for her. Wooyoung was a poor man like Taeyeon but he had ambitions to become something big specially in the Music industry, after many efforts and hard work he receive a scholarship in the best school in United States and had to leave Taeyeon behind. He left her but not before he promise to comeback for her and this time to marry taeyeon. She knew this was his dream and at the same time she knew her parents will never accept wooyoung since he was poor.

 

" I promise you when I come back I will make you my wife" wooyoung said before getting in the plane. Even though he wish to take taeyeon with him, her parents will never allow it since he is from a poor background. Taeyeon's mom has always been a greedy person and she will never let Taeyeon marry a poor guy like wooyoung. That is why he came to the conclusion of becoming somebody big, with money and power that will guarantee the approval of Taeyeon's parents.

" I will wait for you" Taeyeon said.little did she knew that from the moment that wooyoung left it will be living hell for her. She started to work at the Kwon law firm because she needed it the job really bad. Despite the fact that Kwon Jaejoong the greatest womanizer will be there. There were rumors that since he divorced his first wife because she couldn't take his cheating any longer ever since they divorce, he has taken home countless of chicks to his bed. She was assigned to be his personal secretary but she always was a professional person.

-------------------------------------------------------------

" Dammit when will it be the day, that you accept to be my girlfriend!" jaejoong yelled. He already lost count of how many times he has try to take taeyeon to his bed and ask her to be his girlfriend.

" I'm sorry Mr.Kwon, but you already know my answer, I'm still waiting for my first love to come back to me" taeyeon said firmly. Many girls must have thought she was crazy since she is the first girl to reject KWON JAEJOONG but she cant help it she is already in love with wooyoung. She has to admit jaejoong is so handsome, way more that wooyoung if you compare in looks but if we compare in hearts, wooyoung wins in that category because he is somebody that is very loving and certainly not a womanizer.

"  it has been a year since he left you!! ...He will never come back to you can't you see it!! forget about him and be mine" Jaejoong said

" even if its true, I prefer death than becoming part of your collection of "woman who I took to bed " Taeyeon spat as she gets out from the restaurant that jaejoong has reserved for them.

Once again jaejoong was left dumbfounded and mad to the fact that she is resisting his charms. Heck it didn't even took a week, to have his ex-wife in bed months before their wedding. His ex-wife was a true work of art, a beauty from fire region,the second best infact a nine tale fox descendant  did not took long to be his and yet her taeyeon who cant even compare to an inch of what his ex-wife is, has jaejoong begging for her attention. How can it be possible that a mere human, keeps on rejecting him like that!. he is not sure whether its lust, or love but one thing is for sure what jaejoong wants jaejoong gets and he is not going to let Taeyeon be the first thing he is not getting. He never thought that it will have come to this but he is desperate now, he has try everything to make taeyeon fall for him and its not working. He decided to look at taeyeon's family background, hoping to find something to make her come to him. Apparently, taeyeon's parents are in a big debt and the fact that her dad was recently put in jail adds more pressure to the family. They are in desperate need of the money and to his luck jaejoong has a lot of that. Jaejoong smirked once he got the approval of Taeyeon's parents to marry their daughter. Finally he will get her and he will be sure to not let her get away from him. Mrs.Kim was delighted at the fact that Kwon Jaejoong wanted her daughter's hand in marriage. At this Taeyeon had no way out, her mother was forcing her to marry jaejoong and she can't do anything about it if she wants to get her dad out of jail. She try to reach wooyoung to inform him but to her tragedy she finds out that wooyoung marry in the USA.

 

she was debastated to find out the news, wooyoung never stop writting her and calling her everyday. Once she comfroted him, wooyoung's only excuse was that he did it for her. He wanted to get famous fast and the person he marry is the daughter of a big music industry in USA. He told her he will divorce her once he gets enough money but taeyeon didnt want that; she prefer being poor than accepting his money. So she cut all contacts with him and decided to go along with the marriage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wedding was not a very pleasing news to the Kwon family. Having a mere mortal in their family, is bad enough and on top of that this mortal is marrying the Next Heir in line to the Kwon richess. They try anyway possible to convice jaejoong other wise but he never backs down at what he wants. In his first marriage he was force by his father to marry his ex-wife so it will strength their partnership in business,as well because the families where hoping for jaejoong to have a kid that will become more powerful than ever. Jaejoong end up having two kids, Jiyong and Senguri who at the early age, already had signs that they will become very powerful once they grow up. Jiyong was the oldest yet his face show leadership which jaejoong's father loved, he was the favorite kid in the Kwon family.

" I now, pronounce you husband and wife" the preacher said. Jaejoong didn't even wait for the preacher to finish to claim the lips of the person that was now legally his. Jaejoong has waited a year to have her and he can't wait any longer he took off just as the preacher announce their marriage and took her to his hotel not minding his family. 

" I may be yours physically, but I will never be your emotionally Jaejoong, my heart belongs to Wooyoung!" Taeyeon said as she was push to the bed. It was a bad move for her to say this because she has awaken the dragon in jaejoong and he does not look very pleasing. He is the next heir in line not for his looks, but because of his powers and now taeyeon will have to face the consequences.

"oh yeah we will see about that!' jaejoong said. he claims her lips once again but this time forcefully and salvagely. He manages to reaped her wedding dress and have her completely . Without a warning he gets inside of her and takes her forcefully not minding that she is a crying, after what it seems eternity to taeyeon which was just an hour he finally pulls out from her. Once he sees the pain in her, he manages to see that it was her first time, he has never had a g before and yes that includes his first wife. He becomes more gentle in their second round,adding forplay for taeyeon's pleasure, since he still can't get enough of her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weeks later Taeyeon becomes pregnant. Again the Kwon family was not happy about this, but surprisingly jaejoong was. Once he find out that he was going to be a father he became more gentle and caring to taeyeon. Its true that jaejoong change with her after their marriage but she has never seen this side of him before. He always accompany her to the doctor and was very attentive to all her wants and needs. Her life was very peaceful and even though she wasn't accepted by the Kwon family she is happy that her two sons loves her. YES two sons, since she became jaejoong's wife, she has taken care of jiyong and seungri. They both love her and call her mother since their real mom is too busy to even care for her own kids.

" this little girl, will be very powerful when she grows up" jaejoong's dad said as he rubbed taeyeon's tummy. This action surprise her since she has always knew that jaejoong's dad was against her marriage since the very beginning.

" t-thank you?" taeyeon said. She did not know whether he really mean it or was just being sarcastic like the other Kwon members.

" I really mean it, in this past months that you have been here, you have show how much you love jiyong and seungri even though their not your real sons, you have treated it them like they are yours...I watch everything taeyeon and I can see why my son likes you" jaejoong's father said.

" thank you sir," taeyeon said with a bow

" father, call me father, after all we are family" jaejoong's father said. for the first time ever since she has been marry to jaejoong, she has finally found an ally and the best to all it was in her father in law.

True enough, Once seohyun was born she became jaejoong's favorite grandaughter which only cause envy among the wives of the kwon members. Taeyeon was the only one from a mortal's background and yet she was favor by the Head of the family ever since she got pregnant from seohyun. Taeyeon was finally having a beautiful life, she has three kids and she finish her university because jaejoong wanted her to follow her dreams and became a doctor. She was content and her feelings for jaejoong change, now she can truly say that she loves him. She loves him and she is very thankful for the wonderful family they made together. Jaejoong has change as well, everybody can see he has settle down for good. He has not cheat on his wife ever since he marry her and he has become a better father for his children.

Everything was wonderful for Taeyeon and jaejoong until wooyoung came in to the picture. After 17 years of leaving taeyeon, he came back and ask her for forgiveness. Taeyeon being a nice person forgive wooyoung but tell him she was happily marry and doesn't plan on going back with him. Jaejoong became more jealous as he found out that wooyoung was in korea to the point that he will not let taeyeon leave the house. He became more possesive and seem to never be satisfy with the nights of passion he had with her; jaejoong was planning on making taeyeon pregnant one more time thinking that it will keep her with him. His jealousy make him thought she was cheating and once he saw wooyoung and taeyeon talking that drove him to the edge.For the first time he cheated on Taeyeon and she divorced him.

   -----------------------  Current time------------------------------------------------------------

it has been two months since her parents divorced and even though her father has become more strict with her, she knows they still loved each other and is hoping that they go back together. She decided, to go to Seoul University for it was her mom's dream to go there and in some way she wants to fullfill it. It was very hard for seohyun to convince her dad to let her come to Seoul University since her family owns Yonsei university which is also the school where all the fire descendants go. As a Kwon member, she heredited the smartness from both of her parents, she also got the  fierceful eyes of her mom which make her a leader like her older brother jiyong. She manages to persuave her dad, since Seoul university is a good school and it also is known to be the best for the Earth descendants ( I mean Earth as they, control nature). Since seohyun is a smart girl, jaejoong thought she could really learn something from the earth people, so she let her be. Maybe if she learn something she will win her aunts hearts, which jaejoong think its unnecessary for her to try harder since jaejoong's brothers and sisters already accepte her since the day she was born. ( its his brothers' wives that dont accept her and one of her girl cousin).

 

As seohyun walks to the entrance she can feel herself getting nervous, its currently 7:30 am and school starts at 8 am which means she has thirty minutes to find her class and read her book before lecture starts. Yeah she is a bookworm but all her books are self-improvement books. She always tries to improve since she doesn't want to be a dissapointment to her dad. Even when he was marry to taeyeon, he knew seohyun will have a hard life, so he always try to push her into becoming better. Jaejoong wanted for her to become as good as jiyong so he always make her practice day and night. It wasn't intentional but he always made seoyhun think that her brothers were better at everything. Jiyong was showing his power at the age of five and seungri follow, seohyun did as well but she always thought that in to her dad's eyes she wasn't enought. Now that her mother was gone, she felt the pressure risen since her dad never stop comparing her to jiyong and seungri. Sometimes she wanted to talk to her dad and tell him she was hurt by how he compares her to jiyong and seungri, how everything she does is not good enough for him, but her pride stop her. Seohyun wanted to prove to her father that she is not weak and she will work harder to make every member in the Kwon family accept her. That is how she came into reading self improvement books. She wanted to improve herself and become better...

 

 

 

hello my readers! thanks for reading once againg thank you for commenting and subscribing. I know this was a really boring chapter but  I promise you next few chapters will become more interesting ^^...Hope you guys tell me what you guys think so far. Also please I want to ask if SOMEONE IS KINDA ENOUGH TO GIVE ME A POSTER FOR THIS FANFIC PLEASE!!!!! I really will appreciated alot :)