Page 5 (EXO)

Vehement Brightness! [Hiatus]

 

 
 
 

 Page 5

Wow Lord, you totally heard my prayer; thanks! (^_^) Since Kai and the others are with her, I’m not too worried. I hope it will hurry up and become recess already!

In Ji yeon’s section…

“Wooooowww~~ (^_^) Somehow it really does feel refreshing to be away from Chan Yeol; it’s like breathing fresh air! I never thought I’d see this day! Thank you Lord!”

“(-_-) Poor hyung…”

“Oh! Kai, Sehun and Baekhyun Oppa. We’re in the same section?”

K, B: “Yes, please take care of us.”

S: (nods)

“Same here ^^.”

K: “Noona, how can you be so happy to be away from Chan Yeol hyung?”

B: “Yeah, that was so mean of you, Ji yeonie ^_^”

S: (nods)

“Well… it’s not that I like being away from him. It’s more like I haven’t had a moment of peace the day we met; so even just a little quiet time for myself is very satisfying. That’s all, just a little quiet once in a while is what I want ^_^ other than that, hanging out with him isn’t any problem.”

K: “Did you ever tell him that Noona?”

“Did I ever tell him? Only about a million times! But… as expected… (blush) that guy gets too excited being with me. (annoyed) He can talk about a hundred things in the span of a minute!”

B: “I wonder how he’s doing… it’s only been 20 minutes since you guys separated, but I’m sure he already has wild fantasies ^_^”

“(-_-) He was having fantasies even before we were separated.”

In Chan yeol’s section

Suho, Chan Yeol and D.O. sit together

S: “Chan Yeol, please; didn’t you just say you wouldn’t worry? Get a grip.”

“I know, I know… I said I wouldn’t be too worried since Kai and the others are there, but... what if the teacher is some hot guy?”

D: “Don’t worry, school rules prohibit student-teacher relationships. ^_^”

“That’s even worse! Forbidden love is like the best kind! Just look at what happened to Romeo and Juliet! Their love story was a hit!”

S, D: “yeah, but they both died.”

“So? What’s your point? Dying with Ji yeon beside me would be the ultimate experience of death; I totally wouldn’t mind.”

S: “ (-_-) D.O., I think Chan Yeol’s lost it; he doesn’t even have rationality anymore.”

D: “(-_-) yeah, we’ve done all we can do. So for now, let’s just wait until his fantasies subside.”

 

This was the relationship they had for their 1st week in middle school. Ji yeon, Kai, Baekhyun and Sehun were in a different section from Suho, D.O. and Chan Yeol. Ji yeon thought it to be quite balanced. She didn’t have to put up with Chan Yeol too much, unlike before—she finally had some time for herself during class hours. She still walked with him to class, had recess and lunch with him, and walked with him on the way home. But that was ok, since they didn’t talk much in school. It was peaceful for her; like her load got lighter. Unlike before, Chan yeol would be with her everywhere.

Chan Yeol, on the other hand, was not taking it so well. He would be smiling a lot every time they were together, but the moment Ji Yeon left so did his smile. But of course, he had to look fine in front of others, but inside he was missing her. During class he constantly looked at the window, since Ji yeon had always liked looking at the sky. He did this thinking that maybe Ji yeon would be doing the same thing at the same time; that maybe they were both looking at the same sky that connects them even though they’re apart. He was quite sad; class just wasn’t fun without Ji Yeon in it.

Gradually, things started changing for some time. Ji yeon was in utter shock of what was going on… her friends became popular guys in school- in fact, the fan girls even call them “EXO,” and made a fan club wherein the their fans are called “Exotics”. It was too weird… too, too weird. 

 

Suho, who was the eldest, was called the “perfect gentleman.” This was not only because he was a very polite and kind person, but he was also intelligent. He got high marks on every subject and was chosen as the class president of their section. He was sometimes also called the “Noona’s favorite” because the girls from high school have also taken a liking to his looks and character. He was like the big brother anyone could depend on.

Baekhyun was called the “babyfaced-sweety.” Despite the fact that he’s actually the 2nd eldest in the group, he could pass off as the 2nd youngest. He had a very childlike feel and an aura of innocence. He’s just like a child who likes to help out anyone who asks. He’s particularly good at math. He had what was called the “eye smile” wherein he smiles with his eyes, and Cupid’s arrow shoots you right at the heart.

Chan yeol was called the “athletic happy virus” because he’s always smiling and was very good at Physical Education (P.E.). He had the kind of smile that was sincere and warm like the sun. He liked to cheer people up and talk to them when they’re sad. As for PE, he constantly got high marks, whether it was track and field, soccer, high jump or basketball. Kids at the school thought it a bit creepy that he’s always smiling, so he used his smile to scare them. He then ended up having friends in the elementary of their school. To them he’s called the “smile monster,” who they have to escape from before he tickles them.

D.O. was called the “sentimental artist” because he was good at Home Economics and Arts. He was also called the “ideal mother” sometimes because he was a guy who could cook great meals and keep the house tidy.He had a skill for writing poems or love songs, and could play the acoustic guitar. He was a very considerate guy who liked taking care of the school’s garden.

Kai was called the “lady killer” because of his charismatic and handsome looks. Not only that, but he was also very good at dancing. He auditioned for the school’s dance troop and was immediately accepted. They say he doesn’t really talk much if you’re not close to him, but that just made him cooler; he was like a guy that you just had to have. The way his hair covered part of his face during dances and the graceful movement of his body gave him fan girls ranging from middle school to high school. But even more, he was good at science too. This guy’s just too much to handle.

And lastly…Sehun, the maknae (youngest) of the group, was called “silent-but-deadly”. He was someone who rarely uttered a word and always hung-out with Baekhyun. He was very mysterious which made a lot of girls curious about him, since he had a handsome face and tall physique. He looked serious when he’s quiet, but if you ask Baekhyun what Sehun is good at… you’ll be surprised… it’s AEGYO. Maybe it’s because he’s the maknae, but when anyone asks him to show some aegyo, he gets shy at first but then… poof!

You’ll never forget his face for the rest of your life. And get this, he only shows aegyo to the same person twice a month (except if you’re close to him) since he gets shy. It leaves the girls craving for that sudden change, from silent and handsome to cute and lovely. He was also good at basketball and excels in History. 

 

This was all making Ji yeon feel kind of strange… it was so unusual that her friends became the school’s most popular pretty boys. But since it wasn’t exactly a bad thing, she decided that she’d get used to it. Even though it did feel kind of lonely…

Suddenly… she actually wanted to have Chan yeol come and talk to her… instead of talking to a bunch of other girls…