Page 4 (Sections)

Vehement Brightness! [Hiatus]

 

 
 
 

 Page 4

JiYeon and Chan Yeol reach school…

1st day of middle school, they check their sections.

“WHAT!?Nooooo!!”

“What’s wrong Chan Yeol?”

“What do you mean ‘what’s wrong’!? Look! We’re in different sections! We’re separated!”

“So? (-_-) Is that it?”

“But we’ve been in the same section all this time… and we were always seated beside each other… I was looking forward to it, as I always have…”

“I know, right? Hahaha ^_^ I can finally have peace from all your talking! It’s been so long since I could silently stare outside the window. Don’t worry Chan Yeol, this is a good change (^_^).”

“ WHAT!? (o_0) JiYeon! You’re happy about this?? But how can I talk to you?”

“What do you mean? We still have recess and lunch.”

“But… that’s not enough… I want to be the one beside you all the time… And, you just got back from Japan and all… I want to share so many stories with you. Hahaha… but I guess I was the only one… excited about being with you.”

“Ch-Chan Yeol…”

JiYeon’s thoughts:

What the… this guy… now that I think about it, he always talks to me like this.Saying cheesy lines. I don’t know if it’s because we’re in middle school now, but the impact I get is different somehow… (blush) would a normal friend say this kind of thing?... it’s weird that I’ve only noticed now, that the things he says are… kind of really sweet. (-_-) Geez, I should snap out of it! He has always been like this, so I’m sure it doesn’t mean anything in particular. I should get going.

 

“Well, I’ll go to my class now Chan Yeol.”

“Can I walk you there?”

“Well, it seems that our sections are just next to each other so ok. Isn’t that good news for you?”

“Yeah, I guess it is (^_^) But it’s not as good as being seated next to you…”

“Well… my seatmate will probably not have as much stories as you…”

“You bet! (^_^) No one in the world has as many stories as I do!”

“That actually isn’t impossible…”

-Arriving at the classroom-

“Ok, this much is good enough.”

“Yeah… I’ll see you during recess.”

“Yup.”

“D-don’t forget, ok? Even if we aren’t together in class, you and I will still eat together all the time! I’ll always be waiting for you! The guys will join us too!”

“I know, I know. Now, run along doggy.”

“… Wait… JiYeon... Don’t forget me ok?”

“Huh?? (-_-) Dude, we’re just in separate sections, plus our rooms are next to each other. It’s not like we won’t see each other for a year or something.”

“I know but… I’m worried… you got prettier… what if the new person who sits beside you is a guy, and he ends up falling for you?”

“(-_-) Chan Yeol, that’s absurd.”

“And if he does, you might like him too and go out with him. You’ll be all lovey-dovey and forget me (TT_TT)…”

“(-_-) Chan Yeol, you’re fantasizing way too much. Again, that’s absurd.”

“O-ok… if you say so. I’ll see you in recess.”

“For the second time, yes; I’ll see you then.”

“Don’t sit next to any weird guy; I might smack him if he gets too chummy with you. And remember this!...”

“I’m the only one suited to be beside you! No matter who you put there, it’s only me that fits that spot perfectly!”

 

“Chan Yeol! You! (-_-)"

"… (blush) Saying that kind of weird thing out loud! It’s embarrassing! If you keep doing that, don’t come even 10 feet near me!

“What!?JiYeon, sorry I didn’t mean to…”

“Chan Yeol, just go. I’ll see you later.”

JiYeon goes to her classroom.

JiYeon’s thoughts:

Geez (blush)… I know this isn’t the first time he said this kind of thing, but… it really does feel different somehow… something must be wrong with me… Hey Lord, what’s up with this? And why did you change Chan Yeol’s appearance all of a sudden?... He got so tall and slim… his facial features have become so defined… (blush) What am I thinking!?... Well, I’ll just leave this uneasiness to you Lord; please guide me again this school year.

Chan Yeol’s thoughts:

LORD (>_<)!! What do I do? I’m separated from her… I feel so sad… what if some guy really does sit next to her and discover her charms? What happens to me!? (-_-) If it’s some handsome guy, she might consider him…

Suddenly, someone put his hand on Chan Yeol’s shoulder, interrupting his thoughts…

“Oh, Kai!”

“I saw the sections; don’t worry hyung, I’ll sit next to Jiyeon so that no one will steal her from you. (^_^)”

“(cries) Kai!!~~~ You angel from above! Thanks I appreciate it sooooo much. By the way, anyone else in the same section with you and Jiyeon?”

“Yup.Baekhyunhyung and Sehun are there too. Since JiYeon always picks a window seat, we’ll be able to surround her by taking the seats next to her, in front of her and behind her. (^_^) See? Nothing to worry about.”

“Thank you! You really have my back Kai!”

“Anytime. Well, see you at recess hyung.”

“Yeah.”

Chan Yeol’s thoughts:

Wow Lord, you totally heard my prayer; thanks! (^_^) Since Kai and the others are with her, I’m not too worried. I hope it will hurry up and become recess already! 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there everyone! =) For those who don't know: "hyung" means "older brother", can be used for a guy friend who's older than you. Used by guys ^_^

The female counter part of that word is "Oppa"

EXO K eldest to youngest: Suho, Baekhyun, Chan Yeol, D.O., Kai and Sehun

Ji Yeon is older than Kai and Sehun, and younger than the other guys