Page 1 (Chan Yeol's pages)

Vehement Brightness! [Hiatus]

 

 
 
 

 Page 1 (Chan Yeol)

Back when I was in elementary, I really loved a certain pencil.

I never thought God would use something like a pencil to bring me utter happiness, LOL LOL LOL (>_<)

We were having a test this one time, and I dropped my pencil.

I thought that maybe it fell in a black hole or something, because I couldn't find it!

Then, SHE found my pencil and smiled...

 

“This must be yours, uh… (looks at ID)…. Chan Yeol-sshi ^_^”

“Ah, ne (yes)… go ma weo (thanks)”

 

I swear I couldn't take my eyes off her. I must've been staring at her until the end of the period. I talked about it with my friends Kai, Suho, DO, Baekhyun and Sehun. They were all like "talk to her! She's seated next to you for cry it out loud!" I asked God for courage and started making conversations every day. I was really happy. Do you know how cute she is when she's irritated? hahaha! ^_^ She got fed up with me this one time and said:

“Dude, you’re annoying me. Can’t I silently stare into the sky without you talking about everything and anything under the sun? ”

Ahahaha!! She was totally annoyed with me ^_^ But in any case, I got to know a little more about her and said:

"So that’s it? I was always wondering why you liked looking out the window. But now that you mentioned it, the sky really is beautiful. God’s quite the painter, isn’t He?”

 

“Yeah… I think so too.”

 

When I heard that, Cupid's arrows struck my tiny elementary kid heart-- I definitely liked her. I'm so happy that she too appreciates the beauty that God made. I thought that I couldn't get any happier. But then one day, I was riding my bike around the neighborhood. Then I saw her eating bread around the streets so I approached her. That was the day I found out we lived in the same neighborhood.

 

“This is great! We can go to school together!”

“No! You already talk to me at school, why do you have to take my quiet morning walks as well?”

“Ahaha! ^_^ But it’s fun talking to you Ji yeon!”

“You’re having too much fun (-_-)…”

 

It was just sooooooo awesome!! It was another chance to spend time with her more. Also, I was starting to feel that she's warming up to me, hehehe ^_^ Or was I just imagining that? Well, whatever; I started to pick her up every morning after that day. I soon became a regular at their house. Her parents entrusted her to me, saying things like “Take care of  Ji Yeon for us Chan Yeol. When there are bullies, make sure to protect her ^_^”

 

“Of course I will! If she doesn’t protect herself first!”

 

Want to know why I replied that way? Heehee ^_^