Page 3 (Ji Yeon's pages)

Vehement Brightness! [Hiatus]

 

 
 
 

 Page 3 (Ji Yeon)

Then we entered middle school…

 

During vacation I travelled to Japan with my family, so I hadn’t seen Chan Yeol since then. But just when I thought I could have peace, he kept texting and calling me every day. This went on for a week until I decided to switch off my phone. It was finally quiet after that.

 

It was soon time for school again. As I stepped out the front door, there was puppy Chan Yeol shouting my name over and over. Looks like he grew.

 

“Hey you! I couldn’t contact you the whole time you were in Japan! Nothing bad happened right?”

 

“Anyone would switch off their phone after receiving 30 text messages and 15 missed calls from the same person in one day. Do you not have anyone to talk to?”

 

“Huh? Of course I have people to talk to!...But…Ji Yeon, you’re always the first person I think of.”

 

“Geez, there you go again with that cheesy line of yours. Aren’t you just a loner?”

 

“Boo! How could you say that to me, Ji Yeonie~ … you didn’t miss me when you were in Japan?... Not even a little bit?”

 

“Hmm… let me think… (smirk) Well, it was finally peaceful, I’ll tell you that. I guess I did miss you a little. There wasn’t anyone wagging their tail outside my house every morning.”

 

“Huh? Tail? I don’t have one.”

 

“It’s invisible, only I can see it.”

 

“?? (pats Ji Yeon’s head) You’ve got a twisted logic Ji Yeonie~ You’re treating me like a dog aren’t you?”

 

“Ouch!”

 

“Ji Yeon! Why’d you hit me?”

 

“Bad dog.”

 

“Huh? I knew it! I knew I was a dog to you! I thought we were friends (-_-), I’m no animal.”

 

”So, did anything interesting happen while I was away?”

 

“Don’t just ignore me and change the topic! (-_-)”

 

It turns out that while I was enjoying Japanese culture, Chan Yeol and the guys started hanging out. You know who I’m talking about right? Kai, Suho, D.O., Baekhyun and Se Hun. And get this, Kai no longer trips Chan Yeol or calls him a “smile freak.” In fact, he said that they even met together every day to play at the park near our school. How did this happen? I’ll never know. These people seem to come from a different planet. I won’t try to understand what I can’t.

 

But actually… now that I’m with Chan Yeol again… I noticed that he didn’t just grow… he grew a LOT. And he lost so much weight… he feels kind of different now… well, whatever. There’s no end to surprises when I’m with this guy. I wonder how the other guys turned out.

(Ji Yeon's pre-debut photo =))