Dowajwoyo~! ㅎㅅㅎ

My Bias Doesn't Speak English!

"Asdfghjkloijdnrjcndisndiejxwijdw."

"Dj richer fjrnfirjdjeiwkmd?"

"wyxbdjdndhfdsmkc."

"Jendela ejdsjdnrundierhdnjeje."

"Ne. Majayo."

That's what I heard and understood from the conversation between Onew and his aunt. In other words, nothing. Except the last part that meant 'yes, that's right'. I sat on the seat opposite of Onew while biting my nails nervously at their conversation. I hoped he wasn't telling Mrs. Han anything he wasn't supposed to.

"So, Alicia. What are you doing now?" Mrs. Han asked me while I was in my train of thoughts. I perked up and smiled awkwardly. "Um, I'm in high school."

"I see." 

"Here we go. Dessert everyone." My mum chimed as she walked around the table, passing bowls of sweet pudding to each of us before sitting down. I was about to thank her when my phone suddenly rang. I took it out of my pocket to see who it was, and saw Jonghyun's name on it. 

"Um, excuse me. I need to answer this." I said before getting up. I glanced at Onew, who looked at me curiously. He must have known.

I walked to the living room and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Yeoboseyo! How are you?" Jonghyun chimed happily.

"I'm fine. You?" 

"Good." He replied. He sounded like he was in a good mood, making me smile. "You sound happy."

"Oh? Jjinjja?" He chuckled. "I'm excited."

"Waeyo?" I asked curiously. I wondered if he knew that Onew was at my house.

"I have a surprise for you."

"Well, I have a surprise too." I told him. 

"Jjinjja? What is it?"

"Did you know that One-" I was about to finish my sentence when someone suddenly grabbed my phone from my ear causing me to gasp. I turned to see who it was and found Onew standing there with my phone in his hands and a finger on his lips. 

"What are you do-" I almost screamed but Onew hushed me and covered my mouth. 

"Yeoboseyo?" I heard Jonghyun call faintly from my phone's speaker. I glanced up at Onew, frowning at him before he let go of me gently. "Don't tell him." He whispered.

I grabbed my phone from his hands and put it on my ear with an annoyed snort.

"Alicia?"

"Yeah oppa. Mianhaeyo. I.. Fell down.." I replied hesitantly while shooting laser beams at Onew.

"Aigo! Kwaenchanayo?" Jonghyun asked. He sounded so worried, making me smile. "Ne. I'm fine. So what is your surprise?"

"Um, Let's go have eat lunch. Tomorrow." He replied with his broken, yet adorable, English. "Okay. Is that why you called?" I asked amusingly. He chuckled. "Ne. And.. I like your voice."

I giggled a his cute statement before realizing that Onew was still watching me. My expression changed to shooting laser beams at him again before ending the call with Jonghyun.

"What was that for?" I asked, obviously annoyed. I mean, this guy could be the most hottest korean idol with lots of talent and money and fame and , but that's not an excuse to interrupt my moment with Jonghyun. He looked at me with no emotion. He didn't even look like he was sorry.

"You can't tell him that I'm here."

"Why not?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips. Onew sighed. "Because."

"Because?"

"Just because. Okay. I don't want them to know." He said sternly. What was wrong with this dude? I've never seen this side of him on television. "And if you do tell him.." He continued with a sudden sinister smirk. "I'll tell Mrs. Han about you two."

My eyes grew wide in shock. "Are you.. Are you threatening me?" 

He hummed a simple 'yeah' and turned to walk to the kitchen where the ladies were busy chit chatting. I growled softly to myself, trying to push in my annoyance towards him. How could he do that to me?

 

A/N: Guys so sorry for the late update. And to make it worse, it's a pretty short one too! XO the thing is, I planned this story really differently. It was supposed to be simpler. But my imagination drove it to take extreme measures and now... Now I'm nearing a dead end. ToT

Dont worry though. I'm going to finish this story no matter what! XD please look forward to my next update. I promise it will be better. ^^