Fangirl Mode: Activated

My Bias Doesn't Speak English!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" 

"What!!? What happened here!? What happened?!!" My mum barged in the room, panicked, only seeing me laughing and jumping around the room like an idiot. "Goodness me, ALICIA! DON'T YOU DO THAT AGAIN! I swear I almost got a heart attack!!" My mum scolded angrilyat me as my best friend watched us. 

"Sorry mum." I giggled slightly and she closed the room door and stompped down the staircase. I looked at my bestie, Caroline, and let out a silent squeal. She laughed at me. 

"Oh, Ali. Control yourself would you." She scoffed teasingly while I held a pillow to my face, squealing even more into it. 

"But Carol, it's not just ANY group. It's SHINee!!" I cried, barely letting go of the pillow from my mouth. "They're like, the all-time best, most amazing group in the entire WORLD!" I jumped again, not being able to cotrol myself. I mean, I was never really good at controlling myself infront of Carol. It's JUST Carol.

"You mean, the all-time weirdest, most gayest group in the entire world?" She joked at me. Carol wasn't a K-Pop fan, but she wasn't an anti fan as well. She was always pretty neutral about it. But once in a while she would try to get me annoyed by teasing my favourite group, SHINee, though it doesn't always work. 

"Hey!" I glared at her. "You could say 'SUPER HOT gays' at least." We both laughed. I wasn't in the mood to argue with her now.

Okay, let me explain what's going on here. I live in New York. Thats really far away from Korea, and it's sad. I really worship the group SHINee, who are apparently the best K-Pop group I know. But sadly, the only way I could ever see them, is through TV, or Youtube, or whatever. You get the point. 

The thing is, they're coming to New York this summer for a concert AND a fanmeet event! OMG! 

And you kow what the best part is? I manged to get the VIP tickets!! It was like a dream come true.

"Carol, I'm so glad you decided to come along..." I looked at her with my gleaming Bambi eyes, innocently. She slapped me off the bed, making me laugh hard. I was teasing her since I actually forced her to come along. So yeah, I deserved that.

"You owe me big time. I'm probably just going to sleep there till the concert is over. Ughh!" She covered her face with both her hands and pulled down, making her cheeks droop and her face look like its all melting. "I'm melting~I'm melting~!" 

Yeah, we're pretty crazy. That's just what we do when we're over at each others houses. Do crazy things and say crazy . 

"Oh my god!" I suddenly blurted. 

"What?" Carol asked, looking at me.

"Jonghyun will be there." I said while staring at her wide eyed. I know it sounds stupid, but only then did I realise that. "Jonghyun's gonna be there Carol!" I almost screamed at her in excitement. Then I leaped around, doing my second round of fan girling, while Carol just stared at me.

By looking at her face, I was pretty sure that she was thinking, 'Oh Ali. You're the most stupidest girl I have ever met.'

I would have agreed with her. I mean, my fan girling was at its extreme that day. Poor Carol. Had to put up with it. But that's why I love her.

"Jonghyun, oh Jonghyun." I sang while holding his picture to my heart. "I will be waiting for you, my dear prince." 

Carol, who was sitting on the bed the entire time, gave herself a face palm. When I saw her do that, I jumped on her and we both rolled on the bed laughing like idiots.

 

 

A/N: Hello! :D So this is the first chapter of My Bias Doesn't Speak English, and I know what you're probably thinking. It's short. 

Sorry if you were expecting a longer update. But I wanted this story to have short brief chapters so that it'll be easier for me to write, and also easier for you readers to understand. The storyline will be much more straight to the point, unlike some others stories that describe and prolong the sentences, sometimes making readers bored. :3

I hope you enjoy this story, and please look forward to the other updates. I promise this story won't be too fast, or TOO straight to the point. It's just short and simple. ^^

Comment and subscribe please. I mean, seriously comment, cause I love reading comments and its so frustrating when you guys don't comment and it makes me sad..

<3