Eottokhae?

My Bias Doesn't Speak English!

"Alicia! Where are you going?" My mum called as I hopped out the door. I poked my head back in to see her and smiled. "I've got a date."

"You said that the last time you went out." Mum said with an eyebrow raised. I nodded with a 'duhh' look. "It's the same guy, obviously."

I rushed out in excitement with my casual pink dress and flip flops. Today, Jonghyun and I were to go to the beach. It was his idea. Even the thought of it made me so pumped. 

We planned to pick me up at our usual spot, the Asian Avenue Cafe, and I would be his guide to show him where to go. So I reached the restaurant, and waited. It wasn't even a few minutes later when I heard his car horn and turned around to see his lovely sedan. I slid into the passenger seat with a light greeting. 

He wore a white t shirt that had the words 'I Heart NY' on it and denim jeans. Looking at me with a smile, he greeted back politely before hitting the accelerator.

We reached the beach in less than an hour. Once the car was parked, we both got out and he ran towards the sand in excitement with his arms wide open. I laughed at the sight of his childishness. Then he turned around, walking backwards to face me and shouted. "Come on."

I grinned at him before holding down my skirt securely and running towards him while shouting like a kid. We both reached the waters and started splashing each other making us wet. He batted his hands in the water, making the droplets sprinkle all over my skirt as I squealed.

I took a handful of water and splashed it all over his shirt and laughed when he looked at himself, shocked. Then he glared at me and started to chase me. I screamed and ran for my life from the dinosaur but he quickly caught me and pulled me to the dry sand before tickling me.

We laughed and played like that until the skies grew dark. The sun was setting. We sat down together, exhausted, to see the pretty pink-and-orange sky.

"Wow, the sky looks so pretty." I muttered while laying my head on Jonghyun's shoulder and looking up at the beautiful colors of the sunset. He nodded in agreement before glancing at me. "Pretty like you."

I blushed, but managed to give him an appreciative smile. "Thanks."

"Alicia.."

"Hm?"

"You're very very pretty."

I blushed again, harder this time. His words were killing me. I hit his arm jokingly and he chuckled. "I'm saying the truth."

"Just don't say it." I whined.

After a short while of silence, we got up to get into the car before it got any darker. We stayed silent the whole way back. Not because we felt awkward, but it was more to because we were too tired to say anything. He drove me back to my house.

"Bye Alicia. See you tomorrow?" He asked.

I thought for a while before nodding. "See you tomorrow. Thanks."

I was about to get out when he suddenly stopped me and pecked me on the cheek. I froze a little, but quickly hit myself mentally and smiled at him. He smiled back and I noticed his cheeks reddening. How adorable. I waved at him and watched him drive away.

Then with a satisfied sigh, I turned around to walk into my house. My mind was having a huge 'fangirling-overload' until I opened the door and I'm sure my brain farted.

Carol stood infront of me with her arms crossed. "What did I miss?" She questioned.