Theme Park? Park Jung Min?

My Bias Doesn't Speak English!

I stopped my tracks right infront of the big sign board that read very familiar words. 'Asian Avenue'. A big smile came across my face, a rather stupid looking one. I still can't believe that I went on a date with the one and only Kim Jonghyun. I mean, who would?

"Alicia." His voice chimed through my head. Aaah, what a sweet voice he has, I could even hear it in my imagination. I could hear him everywhere I go. I was still smiling stupidly while staring at the big board infront of the cafe.

"Alicia?" I heard his beautiful voice again. Oh my. The way he calls my name is so hot. I just want him to keep saying it again and again until I die. It's like his voice was only meant to be used for my name. My imagination is killing me with the repeat of his lovely voice.

"Alicia!" 

What? That didn't sound like Jonghyun anymore. I turned around slowly and saw a white car at the side of the road beside me. The windows was turned down and I saw him looking at me with his sunglasses on while smiling. So, it was really Jonghyun calling me? Not my imagination? Damn, I mentally pace-palmed myself before smiling back and walking to the back seat.

"Hey. Sorry bout that." I said while getting into the car. Only then did I notice the other person in the passenger seat. Key.

"No problem." Jonghyun replied to me with his ADORABLE accent, making me giggle silently. "Hi. I'm Kibum by the way." Key suddenly spoke confidently to me as he steered the car on the road. "Yeah, I know. Hi." I replied while thinking, he must have been the one who called my name the third time just now. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Alicia, right?" He asked before I hummed in respond. "So how do you find my friend here? Has he been awkward and annoying?" He asked jokingly.

I laughed softly. "No, he's fine. Well, sometimes a little awkward since we can't really.. Um.. Communicate. But he's really nice." Just then Jonghyun turned to Key and said something in korean softly. I was pretty sure he was asking what we just said, then Key responded in korean too.

"So, Alicia. You don't mind if I tag along with you guys for your date today?" Key asked me again and chuckled. "Bling-bling here said he need a translator."

I laughed again. Key seemed to be a pretty funny guy. "No, it's fine. I need a translator too." I answered, making him smile amusingly.

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

I just kept silent in the car while Alicia and Kibum were conversing. She kept laughing at everything Kibum said, and even he smiled at anything she said. Well, he's just lucky he knows English better than me. Maybe it wasn't a good idea bringing him along.

But I guess I had to. He knew the roads better than me, and I needed a translator. 

I heard my name in their conversation a couple of times. But when I asked Kibum, he said that she was just asking if I was okay with the place and all. Why won't she ask me directly? It's not like I don't know how to say a single thing in English. How frustrating.

"Kibum-ah, you should focus on the road more, talk less."

He glanced at me curiously, noticing my cold tone. Then he smiled. "Someone needs to entertain her. You're clearly not doing it."

"I will, I will. Just.. Ugh." I grunted. What should I say to her? What do I ask? Would I even understand if she answered?

"Alicia.." I stopped. What do I say? What do I say? "Excited?"

"Sorry? I.. I mean, mwo?" she hesitated. I looked at Kibum, but he just looked straight at the road, trying hard to cover his smile. "Are you excited?" I asked again.

"Oh, yeah. I am. How about you? It's your first time, right?" 

"Ne.. Um, I am excited.. Going with you." I said, emphasizing on the word 'you' and smiled, a little shy. Then Kibum looked at me, his face red from holding back laughs. "Trying to hit on her now are you?"

"Oh come on. It's not easy you know. I can't even get my words right." I argued, nervous and embarresed at the same time. Alicia just kept quiet after I said that. She didn't even giggle or respond. I probably made her feel uncomfortable. Damn it Jong. Just, damn it.

We got out from the car when we finally reached the theme park. "Dream Land." I read out loud with my hands on my hips beside the pretty girl. "Yup, Dream Land." She responded. "It's really fun here. Let's go in." She looked excited. Cute, I smiled. "This place looks like fun." Key interrupted from behind and she smiled at him. I rolled my eyes. Let's go in.

Alicia and Kibum seemed to get along pretty well. They kept talking to eachother, leaving me kind of negleted. I tried to blend in, but it was hard since I don't speak that well. I have to say, I was so frustrated.

"Kibum-ah." I called and he looked at me. "You talk too much." I said, giving him no mercy with my tone. He blinked a couple of times before bursting out in laughter. "Oh! Okay. Okay hyung. I'm sorry." Then he turned to Alicia. "Which ride should we go on first?"

"Let's go in the roller-coaster. My favourite." She said cheerfully and then turning to me. "Do you like roller-coasters?"

I nodded in response before Key spoke. "Well, you both go together, I'll wait here. I don't like heights." He said and winked at me.

"Happy?"