Daebak~

My Bias Doesn't Speak English!

"Let's go there!" Jonghyun pointed to a park nearby while holding my hand. I smiled happily and nodded. The two of us hopped happily around and he slowly moved his hand to my waist to pull me closer. I blushed.

Suddenly he pushed me against a tree seducingly and came close. I stuttered in shock, my face turning all red. "J-Jong.."

"Call me oppa, babe." He whispered in my ear making me shiver. The sky was dark but filled with plenty of bright twinkling stars. He came closer to me with a smirk.

"O-Oppa~" I muttered softly as he leaned in closer and closer, his lips almost touching mine. "Alicia~"

"Alicia.." My eyes fluttered open. "Alicia!" A loud bang on my table made me flinch and look up in shock only to see my teacher starring down at me with her sharp snake eyes. Silent giggles filled the classroom and my face turned to a bright shade of red in embarrassment.

 "Sorry ma'am." I managed to mumble. She squinted her eyes at me before turning around to resume her class. Carol tapped my shoulder from behind. "Ali, you okay?"

"Yeah, I guess I am. Just a little tired." I whispered back.

Class ended and both of us made our way to the cafeteria. "How come you're so tired? Did you do anything yesterday?" Carol asked curiously. "Maybe cause I screamed too much yesterday at the theme-" I replied casually before stopping. Damn, she didn't know I went to the theme park yesterday.

"At the what?" She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I laughed nervously. "What?"

"What?" "What?"

"Ali!" She squinted. "What's wrong with you today?" I plastered a plastic smile on my face. "Nothing." Nothing at all..

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

"New York is really a cool place, right Minho?" I said out loud infront of manager hyung, but Minho didn't look like he was paying attention. I rolled my eyes and got up from the couch beside him to sit down beside manager hyung.

"Hey hyung. Don't you think New York is awesome?" I asked, nudging his elbow a little. He looked at me with a sleepy face and nodded forcefully. "Yes Jong. It's a nice place."

I placed my hands behind my neck, resting my head on them casually. "Won't it be more fun if we could all go on a tour to see the whole city?"

"I don't think we have the time for that." He muttered lazily. "We only have four more days, and plenty of work."

"Four. More. Days.." I said, playing around with my words. "And what do we do after that?" I peered through the crook of my arm towards hyung. "After that we go back to Seoul."

"And what do we do at Seoul?"

"I don't know. Rest I guess." Hyung answered with a slightly harsher tone, giving me the idea of how annoying I was being. I grinned. "So we just rest?" Hyung nodded.

"So.... If there's nothing to do back at home.. I might get bored.."

"Is that my problem?"

I glanced at him again, this time he was looking back at me with an eyebrow raised. I pursed my lips into a pout and looked the other way with a disapointed look. "No..." I mumbled.

He sighed deeply and rolled his eyes before sitting up straight. "Okay, okay. What do you want me to do?"

Yes! I knew that would work. Hyung always falls for my sad puppy face. I moved my eyes towards him, not moving the rest of my face that was still pouting like a kid. "Something fun.."

"Like?"

I jumped like an excited puppy with both hands on the sofa seat and starred at him. "Like we could stay here a bit longer." His eyes grew wide. "Are you crazy?"

Minho looked up at both of us from his phone and smirked amusingly. "That's actually not a bad idea." Manager hyung raised his eyebrows at Minho in disbelief while he continued. "Since were not going to do anything back home, let's just stay here a little longer. We could see places."

Hyung placed his hands on his head and shook it with another sigh. "How long are you guys thinking to stay?"

"Maybe another week?" I quickly suggested, but hyung just looked up and stared at me as if I was some dumb kid next door. "Okay, okay. Extra four days?" I said.

"I don't know what I can do, you two. But I'll try to talk to the guys in charge. Okay?" Hyung said worriedly and looked at both of us who wore big bright smiles on our faces. I don't know what Minho was so happy about, but I sure was happy that I could see Alicia more.