Keep Calm and Stop Fangirling.

My Bias Doesn't Speak English!

I walked with Carol behind Jonghyun and Minho who led us into a posh restaurant. I've never been to this one before, since it's way out of my budget. Carol looked at me, both of us communicating with our minds. I was pretty sure she was thinking 'We're gonna eat here? They must be rich.'

The four of us walked in casually, following Jonghyun who seemed to be familiar with the place. A waitress attended us, bringing us into a private room with a table that already had food prepared on it. Minho looked at his hyung wide eyed and said something in korean. Understanding a little, I assumed he said "You ordered all this before we came?"

"Ne." Jonghyun replied with a hint of pride. We sat down at the table quietly, Carol never opening because of awe. "Have you been here?" Minho asked looking at me.

"Uh, no. Never. This is my first time." I said, a little surprised that he was talking in English. "Right Carol?" I turned to her, only to catch her ogling at him. I elbowed her under the table and she jerked with a "Ow- uh! Yeah! Right! Ha ha." While rubbing her arm. Minho smiled awkwardly at her reaction before whispering something to Jong making him chuckle.

"So, how long is SHINee staying here?" I asked, trying to ease the awkward atmosphere. "Five more days." Jonghyun quickly replied. "Actually, we have to go day after tomorrow. But manager hyung let us stay three more days."

My eyebrows raised just a little to hear such a long sentence from him for the first time, but my face remained calm so that he wouldn't feel offended in any way. Minho looked at him with a big grin. Carol's mouth hanged open quite obviously at the full English he spoke. The whole room was silenced for a moment. Turning his head from side to side, Jonghyun frowned. "Did I say something wrong?"

"N-No. Nothing wrong." I replied behalf of the other two who were still in shock. I guess that I was more used to the way he spoke in English than them since we communicate more. "Your English is.. Getting better." I said with a thin smile, earning a sincere smile from him.

"Everyday he study." Minho said, expressing his annoyance towards his hyung. "He walk here walk there and talking so loud." We all laughed at his cute manner, but I was really touched. I mean, Jonghyun has been studying English just so that he could talk to me? How sweet is that?

"Your English is pretty good too." Carol spoke, properly for the first time, towards Minho. He smiled sheepishly with a nervous chuckle. "Not so. I learn in school only." All of us nodded with 'ahhh's.

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

The four of us were having a conversation. IN ENGLISH! I guess you could say that I was feeling really excited and happy. All that study paid off. As usual, Alicia managed to make me love her more and more. She was so cute and charming in her own way. Her friend, well, she's pretty, but creepy I would say. She just can't stop staring at Minho.

"Where are the other SHINee members?" Alicia asked. It's my time to shine again! I cleared my throat. "They are in the dorm. Maybe sleeping."

"You talk English too much!" Minho scolded jokingly, making the girls giggle. "Go study Minho.." I scolded back. The evironment seemed to get much more better with all the jokes around the table. Though, I still wished that it was only me and Alicia who came.

"Thanks for the food." Alicia said in korean to both of us when we were all done. Her accent was so adorable. I nodded in reply. "Your welcome." She smiled at me and I smiled back, our eyes in contact for a brief moment. I held her gaze, not wanting to let the moment pass too fast, but she looked down. She was blushing. I grinned.

Suddenly feeling awkward, I cleared my throat and we both turned to look at the other two companions who were having a chat of their own.

"How do find American girls?" Caroline asked Minho, who just raised his eyebrows at her strange question. "Uh.." He stuttered. "Okay."

"Just okay?"

"Yeah.."

The excited girl pouted before looking at Alicia who shrugged. The four of us walked out from the restaurant after I payed the bills and got into the car for our next destination. 

"So where are we going?" Caroline asked shamelessly. Not that I minded.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked back with a playful grin. The two girls went silent. "Let's go back." Minho whispered beside me desprately. I frowned. "Why?"

"Are you guys busy today? You need to go back?" Alicia asked from behind us. I glared at Minho, mentally reminding him that she could understand what we spoke even in korean. He stuttered again.

"Uh, no. I didn't mean that. Um.."

"Lets go back." I announced.

"Go back where?" Caroline asked curiously. "To our dorm." I replied.

"SHINee's dorm?" Alicia asked in korean. I nodded.

"I want them to meet you, Alicia."