5 + 2 = Gwiyomi?

My Bias Doesn't Speak English!

JONGHYUN'S POV

Five guys. All of us sitting down at our own seats in the hall. Minho and Kibum sharing the two seated sofa, Onew on the one seated sofa, Taemin on his favourite bean bag, and me beside Alicia and Carol on the three seated sofa.

I could tell that everyone was worried. Especially Key and Onew.

"Hi. Um, I'm Alicia."

Taemin' eyebrows shot up. "You can speak korean?" He asked excitedly with a smile. "Just a little." She replied, a little hesitant. I knew that her korean was just as bad as my english.

"Where do you live?" Onew asked, his face emotionless. I felt like I was bringing my fiancé to meet my parents, and Onew was definitely the father. Alicia didn't answer, instead she looked at the other members before looking at me. "What?"

"Where do you live?" Onew asked again, this time in English, since she didn't understand his korean. "Um, not very far from here."

"Is she our fan?" Taemin squeaked softly towards me with a big grin. "Of course she's our fan." Minho said, nudging him. "She was at our concert."

"You guys. Aren't you worried about manager hyung?" Kibum suddenly said out loud before looking at me. "Why did you bring her here?"

I shrugged. "I wanted you guys to meet her."

"We could all go out or something. Why bring her here?" Kibum argued.

"Yah, it's alright. Manager hyung won't find out." Minho commented.

"I want to get to know her more. She seems really nice." Taemin said again, his eyes never leaving her. She noticed and blushed.

"Yah, Taemin. She's mine okay." I warned, placing my hand behind her protectively.

"Yeah. Why don't you flirt with her friend instead?" Minho suggested. Taemin looked at Carol, his expression unreadable. "What's her name?"

Everybody looked at Carol suddenly, making her feel uncomfortable. "Wha- What?" 

"What is your name?" I whispered from beside. She looked at me, then at them again stuttering. "Oh. My name? Uh, yeah. I'm Caroline. You can call me Carol." She said nervously.

"Carol." Taemin repeated. She looked at him nervously. "Yeah, Carol."

He smiled. "Pretty name." 

"Okay. Enough flirting Tae. I'm gonna puke." Kibum whined, then turned to the two girls. "Are you two hungry?"

They shook their heads, telling Kibum that they just had lunch with me and Minho. "Well!" Kibum got up, slapping his thighs. "I'm making something for myself to eat now." And he walked to the kitchen.

Minho turned from me, to Kibum, then to the girls, and back to me. "I'm going to my room."

Onew, who stayed silent most of the time, remained silent. He just stared either at us, or the ground. Usually he was friendly, but today he was just, wierd.

"Hyung." I called and he looked at me. "Why so quiet?" He smiled thinly. "Nothing." Then he got up walked to his room without another word. We all looked at him with a confused expression, wondering what was wrong with him.

"Is something wrong with Onew?" Alicia whipered. I shrugged. "Dunno.."

 

YOUR POV

Carol couldn't stop whispering to me while everyone was talking. "Which one is he? The blonde one. Is he the one who did the high notes?"

"No. The high notes is Jonghyun. The blonde one is Key, and he raps."

"Ohhh. The rapping guy? But I thought Minho raps?"

"They both rap."

"Then which one is the one that did the cool dancing moves?"

"Taemin. The one that's sitting on the stool." I said, my face going red when I noticed him looking at me.

"I thought he was the leader?"

"No. The leader is the one infront of us."

"Woah. They look alike."

Thats when they all looked at her at the same time. Carols eyes grew wide. "Wha- What?"

"What is your name?" Jonghyun whispered from beside me. Carol looked at him, then back to everyone else nervously. "Oh. My name? Uh, yeah. I'm Caroline. You can call me Carol."

"Carol." Taemin repeated while looking at her. She looked at him nervously. "Yeah. Carol."

He smiled. "Pretty name." 

At that moment, Carols fingers that were already on my hand tightened. I hid my smile, knowing that she was definitely melting on the spot. 

After Key offered us lunch, and after we declined his offer, everyone started getting up to go to the kitchen and rooms. I did notice though, that Onew looked rather unhappy.

"Is something wrong with Onew?" I asked Jonghyun after Onew had left. But Jonghyun shrugged. "Dunno."

Taemin got up right after and came to sit on the sofa nearer to Carol. He looked right at her with a big smile. "Hi."

A little nervous, Carol smiled back. "Hi.."

"My name is Taemin. But call me Taemin oppa." He said cheerily and held out his hand for a shake. But Jonghyun squinted at him before saying something in korean. Taemin pouted at him sarcastically before looking at Carol again. "Hyung is angry."

"W- Why?"

"Because he jealous you call me oppa."

I looked at Jonghyun, who was already turning red. I don't know if he was red in anger or embarrassment. "Yah." He scolded Taemin, who was just chuckling. "See."

Carol still looked as if she was watching an episode of Sherlock Holmes. Confused. "What's if I call you oppa?"

Taemin blinked. Jonghyun smirked. I leaned to her. "If a girl calls a guy 'oppa', it's almost as if a guy calls us 'baby'. So basically, Taemin is flirting with you, and he's saying that Jonghyun is jealous about it."

Carol blinked, and froze a little just for a second. "Oh."

The three of us laughed at her reaction. She was so not used to this. Sometimes I just pitied her.