Mianhaeyo~

My Bias Doesn't Speak English!

JONGHYUN'S POV

I walked around the dorm in circles with a notebook in my hands. "..I like to sing. Do you like to sing? What is your favourite song?.." I mumbled like a chant, trying to memorise these short phrases. If I needed to have a good conversation with Alicia, I had to know what to ask and what to tell her. I just hoped we had some things in common. I hadn't gotten the chance to talk to her decently without problems. So I'm going to make sure that we talk properly the next time we meet.

After about half an hour of chanting and memorising, I dumped the book on the table and fell on the couch. Learning is hard work. I was just about to close my eyes when Taemin suddenly burst out from his room like a happy child.

"Oh my god hyung! Did you hear? We're staying here for an extra three days!" He shrieked while jumping on the sofa beside me. I frowned. "How did you know?"

"Manager hyung just sent me a text." He explained. Just then Minho walked out from his room towards us. "I got the text too."

"Looks like we all got it." Key muttered from behind Minho while looking down at his phone before flashing it towards us. Taemin's smile grew wider. "Isn't this just so exciting?" I smiled and ruffled the little kids hair. "Sure it is maknae." Then I got up to walk towards my room. 

"Where are you going?" Minho asked curiously. I looked at him. "To the room." I said and continued walking. I entered the room and shut the door before picking up my phone. I saw the text that manager hyung sent to all of us and dismissed it, tapping on the keypad button to dial a certain familiar number.

"Hello?" She answered with her sweet innocent voice. 

"Hi Alicia." I said coyly. "How are you?"

"I'm fine thanks. How about you?" She replied. By the way she talked, I was so sure that she was smiling. I smiled too. "I'm fine. Are you busy?"

"No, no. I'm free. What are you doing?" 

"Nothing.." I paused before taking a deep breath. "I.. Miss you."

 

The line went silent for a moment making me panic. Then I heard a little giggle. "Me too.." 

A wide grin spread across my face. She missed me! She missed me! My heart pounded in excitement. Then I cleared my throat. "Uh, tomorrow, are you free?"

"Uhhh...." She dragged a note as if she was looking through some things on the other side of the line. "Yes! After 2pm I'm totally free." She chirped. 

Suddenly Minho came in and eyed me suspiciously. I jumped at his sudden appearance. "Yah, what are you doing here?" I yelled at him. 

"What?" Alicia asked in shock.

"Ah, sorry sorry. Not you.." I quickly apologised before covering the mic on the phone and whispered harshly back at Minho. "Can I have some privacy?"

Minho raised an eyebrow. "Who's that?"

"None of your business."

"Don't tell me.." He raised both his eyebrows, clearly in shock. "It's that American girl that found your amulet isn't it!?"

"Just go out."

"Nope. I'm staying right here." He said, purposely to annoy me. Damn this guy. "I'm gonna sleep."

"Yaaaah.. Aigoo. You're so annoying!" I growled and put the phone back in my ear.

"Hello?" I said, hoping that I didn't keep Alicia waiting for too long. "Hey, what happened?" She asked, worried. 

"Uh, nothing. Sorry very much!"

 She giggled again, this time a little obviously. "You mean, you're very sorry..? 

I blushed. "Um, yeah. Very sorry."

 

A/N: Hey everyone~! I'm so happy and thankful with all the subscribes and comments. I just wanna ask you guys a little question here to improve myself here.

I told you guys in description that I will be updating short chapters a lot cause I wanted to make this story simple and not so burdensome for myself. But now I'm having doubts. So I wanna ask you guys to choose:

A. Keep up what your doing with the short updates and dont burden yourself, it's interesting anyway.

Or

B. Longer updates would be more appreciated cause it gets a little frustrating when the chapter is over so fast. No pressure, take your time.

:D please please please let me know what you guys think so that I can continue making you guys happy. <3

Thankssss!