Mwo?! Jjinjja?!!

My Bias Doesn't Speak English!

JONGHYUN'S POV

I opened the door and saw Mrs. Han. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo!" I greeted and brought her inside the dorm. Behind me, Minho quickly got up and grabbed his video game things in attempt to clean the sofa at the sight of the unexpected guest. He was panicking, grabbing all his stuffs in one go and dumping it behind the table where Mrs. Han couldn't see it. 

"Uh, annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Han." He said in a forced cheery tone. "What brings you here?"

"Annyeong. I'm waiting for Jinki. I'm taking him out today."

"Onew hyung?" I asked. "Where are you bringing him?"

"Out." She replied simply. Mrs. Han wasn't the most cheerful people around. Especially to us. Somehow she just had this small thing that she didn't like about us. Maybe it's just cause we're really messy boys. Or maybe cause she has some problem with idols. I don't know.

But I do know that she's only being nice to us cause we're her nephew's friends.

"Do you want something to drink?" Minho offered, trying to be as polite as he can. These are the rare moments when you can see Minho this way. Most of the times you would only see him walking into his room, or ignoring the guests.

Mrs. Han waved her hand infront of her face in disapproval. "No. No thanks. I'm just here to pick Jinki up. Can you call him out?"

"Annyeonghaseyo." Onew greeted as he came out from his room. "Sorry I took a while."

"Ah, Jinki dear! Come come. We're going to be late."

"I'm coming. Where are we going again?" Onew questioned while fitting on his shoes. Mrs. Han rolled her eyes. "You're so forgetful. We're going to my old friend's house."

"I see. You never really told me how you got an old friend in the states."

All eyes were on Mrs. Han, curiously wondering about what hyung said. Putting her guards up when she noticed our stares at her, she frowned and stepped outside the door. "I'll tell you in the car."

 

YOUR POV

"Eomma! What do I wear?" I called from upstairs.

"Anything you want." She shouted back. "Wait, what did you call me?"

"Eomma." I said from the staircase.

"Eomma?"

"It's 'mum' in Korean." 

Mum let out a sigh and rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Now quickly dress up. They'll be here any minute now."

"Okay okay." I said and rushed upstairs to my room. Mum said wear anything, so I supposed I could wear some plain blouse with my favourite shorts. I put them on in a dash and quickly stood infront of my dressing table.

Just as I was reaching out for my eyeliner, I heard my mum's cheery voices and the door opening from down the hall. They were here! I abandoned my eyeliner and just patted some powder on my face. I don't need to look too good in my own house.

Adjusting my blouse and dusting myself a little infront of the mirror, I smiled and took a deep breath. "I'm good."

I walked down the staircase and into the hall where my mum was talking to the guests. Since the sofa where the guests were sitting were facing the other side, I couldn't see their faces, but I could see mum talking on the opposite side.

"How long have you been working now?" My mum asked her 'old friend' cheerily.

"Oh it's been about five years. It's quite tiring."

"And you haven't gotten married yet?"

"No. There's just not enough time to see anyone. I'm just as busy as the idols themselves." She replied with a chuckle.

I walked forward, still behind the guests and noticed that the nephew was pretty grown up. From behind he looked like he was probably 30 something.

"Oh, there you are dear. Come here, come here." My mum called me with a wide grin. I walked towards her and she took my hand.

"This is my old friend Han Leeni, and this is her nephew Lee-"

"Onew?" I cut her sentence with a shocked question. My mum blinked at me surprisingly and Mrs. Han frowned curiously. The nephew looked up at me from his phone and widened his eyes. 

"Alicia?"

"You two know each other?" My mum asked, clearly more excited than before, but Mrs. Han frowned. She looked at Onew and then at me. I still kept starring at Onew.

What the hell is he doing in my house? 

"You are probably familiar with his group, SHINee." Mrs. Han said to me, still frowning. I stuttered and looked at her with a weak smile. "Yes. I do."

"You know his group? Leeni was telling me that they were very famous." My mum spoke. I nodded at her with a soft sound of agreement escaping my mouth. 

"But Jinki, how did you know her?" 

I stared nervously at him as mrs. Han asked him the question. Was he going to tell her about me and Jonghyun. If he does, things might get a little bumpy. He looked at me with his slanted eyes. "Uh......"

"I think he must have seen my name on the photo hanging beside the front door." I interrupted with forced cheery tone. He glanced behind me and noticed the photo. "Ah, yeah. That's right."

"Ha ha.. Most people that comes over do that." I said, laughing nervously. My mum looked at me questioningly. "Do they?"

"So, is SHINee having a concert?" I asked them, ignoring my mum's life threatening question. Onew and Mrs. Han exchanged looks before looking at me and she smiled. "Yes. They had a four day concert."

"Oh, so it passed already? I see. I should have known.."

"Didn't you go for the conce-" My mum tried to ask before I quickly cut her sentence. "Mum!" I said with flare. "Is dinner ready?"

My mum squinted her eyes at me. "Um, yes." Then turned to them with hypocritical smile. "I'm going to set the table."

"I'll help you." Mrs. Han offered, both ladies standing up and walked to the kitchen. I was left with Onew.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered hastily.

"Tell you what?" He asked back.

"That your aunt knew my mum."

"I didn't know either okay. I'm just as shocked as you."

I looked at him unsatisfied. "Does she work for SM?"

He nodded.

"What would happen if she knew about me going out with Jonghyun?"

He shrugged. "He'd get in big trouble. And you might be accused for a lot of things."

Onew seemed like such a cheerful and bright person on set and tv. But he's such a cold guy in real life. I pouted. "You can't tell her."

He kept quiet before shrugging again. "But I can't lie to her."

"Onew please." I begged. Suddenly my mum appeared outside the kitchen entrance. "Come on kids. Let's eat."

"Okay. We'll be there in a bit." I responded before looking at him with my puppy eyes that I learned to do from Jonghyun. "Please. Don't tell her."

Wothout a word or an expression, he got up and walked to the dining. I let out a heavy sigh, my heart pounding. If Mrs. Han finds out about my advetures with Jonghyun, I'm so dead.