I'm Jealous! Jiltuhae~

My Bias Doesn't Speak English!

We went on the roller coaster first. But Key said he didn't want to come along. I suspect that he did that on purpose. Look, I'm not trying to be all boastful and all. But... I just have this tingly feeling that Jonghyun has a crush on me.

I know. I sound like a retard! Like, how the hell can a super hot freaking korean idol have a crush on a simple American girl like me, right?

It's stupid. I tell myself it's stupid. But, I can't help but feel that way. And it gets me excited to feel that way. I mean, he's so hot. Like, so so so hot. Oh, and did I mention how hot he is? No? Well, he's hot.

Now I feel like a real retard. "Where can we go next?" He asked, looking right at me. I quickly looked down to cover my red cheeks. With all the thoughts of him being so hot, it's making him look hotter than usual. Strange huh? I thought he couldn't get any hotter.

"Uhhh, we can go to the Space Rocket." I said quickly. "It's really fun."

"Space Rocket?" He asked with his cute accent again. It sounded like 'seupaseu rawketeu'. I nodded at him while hiding my giggles with much difficulty, but he noticed. He grinned knowingly. "Whaat?"

I shook my head and giggled even more. He smiled wider. I was pretty sure he knew why I was laughing. "I got funny accent?" He said, pretending to be angry. "Sowwhat?" 

I laughed hard this time, unable to contain myself. He laughed along, seeing me so amused. He didn't even care that I was actually mocking the way he talked. But it was just so cute.

We both got to the Space Rocket and got into the seats. The machine music started with a digital countdown making me nervous. I wasn't used to extreme rides. I looked to the side and caught Jonghyun looking back at me as the machine counted down.

"10...9...8.."

"Your face. Red." Jonghyun said loudly at me and laughed.

"I'm nervous!" I squealed, laughing with him.

"..6...5...4.."

"Don't worry." He assured, almost shouting as the sounds of rocket engines got louder. Then he quickly placed his hand on mine and squeezed it.

"..2...1.."

The whole carriage shot up in high speed making everyone aboard scream excitedly. I screamed like a maniac beside Jonghyun who was also screaming wildly. The carriage made it up all the way to the top and stopped with a jerk. "Omo! Daebak!!" He shouted with his fist in the air.

I laughed at his reaction. "I know right? Daeba- aaaaaAAAAAAHHH!!" I screamed when the carriage seemed to be let loose and fell downwards in a sudden. I screamed and screamed at the unexpected encounter.

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

That was the coolest ride ever. It went up so high and then just dropped down without warning. The Space Rocket. Simply awesome. Looks like Alicia enjoyed herself too. We both walked out from the ride, laughing and giggling like idiots.

"Hey! Over here!" Kibum called out from a distance walking towards us. "How was the ride?" he asked with a small grin before turning to look right at me with a mental message that said 'I know you liked it'.

"It was fun! You should have come along." Alicia interupted excitedly. I looked at her with a frown. If I heard right, did she say that she wanted Kibum to come along? I mentally scoffed. Didn't she like the ride with me alone? Why is she always putting her attention on him? I'm not good enough for her? I eyed Kibum.

"What's wrong?" he asked when he noticed me looking at him. I raised my eyebrows and grabbed Alicia's hand. "Nothing wrong.." I said and quickly walked away, pulling her with me. She just stared at me and followed obediently. A few steps away and I heard Kibum shout. "Yah!"

We both turned. "What's the use of bringing me if your going to leave me like this all the time?" He cried in annoyance. I let go of the girl's hand and stomped towards him. "I wouldn't have brought you if I knew that you were going to take her from me."

"Then next time don't ask me to translate or teach you anythi- whuh wait whaat?" He frowned in confusion with wide eyes. "What are you talking about?"

"You heard me. Stop taking her away from me." I warned. But From confusion, Kibum's face turned into a grin.

"You're such an idiot. What makes you think I'm taking her away from you?"

"Just cause you're good in English, she puts more attention on you. A-and she keeps talking to you more than she talks to me. And I- I'm afraid.. That she will like you more than me, cause she can communicate better to you than to me. I can hardly even talk to her properly because she keeps talking to you.." I blurted uncontrollably. "I-I'm.. Jealous."

Kibum stared at me with a pitiful expression. "Are you..serious about her?" I nodded. "I think I'm in love with her. I think I loved her ever since we first met. She.. She's special. I smiled sadly. Kibum shook his head in disbelief.

"Hyung, we only have a few more days here. She can't come with us to Korea."

"I know.."

"Know what?" Suddenly Alicia asked in Korean beside me. We both jerked at her sudden appearance. "Uh, nothing." I replied in shock.

"Is something wrong?" She asked again. Kibum looked at her wide eyed. "You're speaking korean?" 

"Yes.."

"I didn't know you could speak korean!" He exclaimed again, clearly surprised. I looked at him amusingly. "She knows, but she's just a little rusty. Right?" I said and turned to her. She blinked a few times, trying to process my fast sentence, then tilted her head. "What?"

We all laughed before walking over to the games booth to play something else together.