ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ~

My Bias Doesn't Speak English!

I took off my footwear, looking at Carol to gesture her to do the same. Knowing that it was a korean culture to remove our slippers or shoes when we go into houses, I made sure that I didn't go against it. The two boys opened the door infront of us that led into their apartment.

Jonghyun turned around towards me and Carol with a friendly smile. "Welcome." I smiled back with a little bow and went inside, looking around curiously.

This is where SHINee stayed. This is their dorm. I'm in SHINee's dorm. I. Am. In. SHINee's. Dorm.

"Do you like orange juice?" Jonghyun offered, leading us to the couch to sit down. He was so kind. I nodded my head politely before he disappeared into the kitchen. Minho on the other hand just walked into his room, assuming Jonghyun could handle himself well.

It wasn't even a second after Jonghyun left, Carol started moving around her seat restlessly. "Ali. This is so cool. I can't believe we're in their dorm. It's so cool!" She squealed.

"I know.." I replied, still looking around, but worried. "I wonder if we're even allowed here." Carol shot me a confused look. "Why?"

"Does their manager know? What if he doesn't allow us here? And besides, we are girls." I reasoned.

"So what if we're girls?" She huffed. I rolled my eyes, forgetting how new she is to korean cultures. Holding her wrist I looked into her eyes with a frown, making sure she registers every word I say. 

"In the korean culture, girls can't enter a guys dorm. Same goes the other way round. It's rude and disrespectful."

Carol's eyes grew wide. "Why?"

I shrugged before we both heard a loud clink sound and a thud followed by Jonghyun's voice cursing in korean. The two of us looked at each other with questioned faces before I got up to see what happened. "Jong?" I called softly, walking towards the kitchen.

"Ah. Kwaenchanayo. Um, it's okay. I'm okay." He said nervously when he saw me and turned around to cover my view of the kitchen counter. My eyebrows furrowed in curiousity. "Are you sure?"

I poked my head from behind him to see the commotion. And surely enough, it was a commotion. He had spilled orange juice everywhere over the kitchen counter. I gasped before instinctively grabbing a cloth to wipe away the spilled juice. "Ah, Kwaenchanayo. I do myself." He mumbled.

I looked at him and his puppy eyes that were full of guilt. He seemed to feel so bad and embarrassed. "It's okay." I whispered soothingly with a smile. Then I noticed his shirt that was soaked wet. "Aigoo.." I muttered while placing the cloth on the fabric. He gasped at the cold feeling that stung his skin. I shot up to look at him, afraid that he was hurt, but only then did I realise that our faces were really close.

His eyes were only centimeters apart from mine  and our noses almost touched. We held our moment for a short while before my face started to turn red. I quickly looked back down and continued dabbing his shirt with the cloth. We said nothing.

Just then a sharp naggy voice pierced through the dorm, swearing in korean. The both of us turned around to see Key closing his eyes with a huge sigh before frowning his brows. "Jjong! What happe-" His brows raised high up his forehead and his mouth hanged wide open at the sight of me.

 

KEY'S POV

I swore when I heard the noises that came from the kitchen. Of course I would, I just came from the kitchen. Just a few minutes ago I made myself a cup of coffee and I was so sure that there was no one there. I felt shivers creep up my spine.

"Stop it Kibum. It's just your imagination." I mumbled to myself. But then again, the noise was pretty loud..

I got up slowly from my chair, sweat trickling down my forehead. "Calm down Kibum, calm down." I mumbled again, hoping that my own words could somehow make me feel braver. There was no other sound that I could hear after the clink, and I hoped that there was nothing there either.

I took my steps carefully towards the kitchen, gulping down my saliva. The kitchen door was a mere meter away from me and all sorts of scary imaginations were haunting my mind, threatening to come to life. These were the moments when I regret watching those Japanese horror movies.

"Be brave be brave be brave.." I whispered while peeking through the kitchen door, but before I could look, I saw something move. A shadow.

"F***!!" I cried and jumped at the sight of the moving shadow. Damn I was scared. It looked so scary and freaky. But then I realized, it was Jonghyun hyung. 

I quickly shut my eyes with a huge sigh of relief before gathering all my energy to start nagging at this dinosaur. "Jjong!" I whined, my heart still pounding because of the experience he put me into. "What happened?!" I wanted to say, but I opened my eyes and stopped my sentenced halfway at the sight of a girl.

A girl in SHINee's dorm. A girl in the kitchen with hyung. A. Girl. What the heck is a girl doing here?

"Hi.." She said, wiggling her fingers weakly at me. My mouth hung open, my eyes moving from her to Jonghyun and back to her repeatedly.

"Annyeong. You look like you just saw a ghost." Hyung joked with a small grin. Well, this was worse than seeing a ghost I suppose. I frowned at him in disbelief.

"How did you get her in here? Is she even supposed to be here? She can't be here. She's a girl! What the hell are you thinking, bringing her here? If manager hyung finds out, we're all dead! Are you out of your mind? Did you think that manager hyung will let her in? If anyone finds out, our reputation will be gone! She can't be here! How are we supposed to-"

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Can you stop that?" Hyung interrupted. "I know!"

I looked at him, my eyes wide and my breath heavy. This was a catastrophe. We'll all be in trouble if anyone finds out that a girl is in our dorm. Why is hyung so relaxed about it? Is he crazy?

I looked at him from up to down, noticing his wet shirt before looking at the kitchen counter that had spilled liquid on it. I shook my head with a sigh, placing my fingers on my forehead and walked out towards the hall. I needed a break.

I walked to the couch, my eyes still covered with my hand, and only focused on taking the tv remote before sitting down. I switched the tv on with a sigh and placed the remote on the table infront of me.

"Uh, hi.."

"#%^*?!$&@!#^%*^&)$!!!! WHAT THE HELL!! WHO THE F*** IS THIS!!??"

You could say that I screamed and swore the most that day.