Phone Number?

Be Mine

"~~~~~~ can you go to the grocery store for me?" You got up off the couch. "Gimme money." She looked at you. "Use your own." You rolled your eyes. "Fine. What do you need?" She handed you a list. "Gosh it's just the 2 of us." She shrugged. 

You grabbed your jacket and went to the nearest market. You looked at the list and made a face. *How much more fat does she want to get?* You bumped into someone. "Oh mianhaeyo." You looked up. 

It was L.Joe. "What are you doing here?" You held up the list. "Hyunah wants to eat... a lot." He chuckled. "What are you doing here?" He smiled. "Nothing just came for a walk." He looked at your list. 

"Do you need help?" You shrugged. "If you want." He nodded. You both went into the store. He helped you get all the things. You guys paid and he had the bags. 

"Here I'll take it." He held the bags away. "Can't I walk you home?" You looked at him. "Naw you can go you must be busy." He shook his head fast. 

"No I can walk you home." He walked off. "Aish don't you understand words?" You chased after him. L was walking in the other direction. He looked around for s. *Where the hell are they?* 

Then he herd a familiar laughter. He looked up. It was you and L.Joe. L.Joe stopped when he saw L. You followed his gaze. It was L right in front of you. 

"Hey L where you going?" He stopped glaring at L.Joe. "Why do you care?" You stepped back. "Well if you're going to come and just glare then you might as well move so we can go." 

L moved out of the way. L.Joe grabbed your hand and you guys left. You looked back at L. He was just standing there. *What's wrong with her I thought we told her to not hang with L.Joe.*

You and L.Joe stopped in front of your house. "Thanks for taking me home. Again." He smiled. "No problem." You took the bags and headed inside. 

"~~~~~~~~~." You looked back. "Yeah." He waved you over. "Can I have your phone number?" You scratched your head. "Um yeah sure." 

He gave you his phone and you put your number in it. "Here." He smiled. "Thanks. I'll text you later." You nodded and went inside. *Why does he need my number? It's like he has to call me or anything.* 

"What the hell took you so long?" You looked up. "Oh nothing."