Perfectly Fine

Be Mine

The whole night you couldn't go to sleep. "Hyuna unnie?" She turned around. "Mmmhmm?" 

"Do... you think L oppa will be okay?" She put her elbow up and rested her head on it. "Yeah I think he'll be perfectly fine." You nodded. "Are you worried about him too?" She nodded. 

"Of course. I love him." You turned uncomfortably. "Dummy not like love him like a boyfriend.... but like a brother." Your cheeks flushed red. "Yeah of course." 

"You like him don't you?" "No." You blurted out to quickly. "I know you like him." 

"Pfft I don't like him." You tilted her head. "Yeah don't lie to me. I know you like him." You rolled your eyes. "Fine. I do like him." She clapped her hands and started laughing as if it was the funniest thing in the world. 

You threw a pillow at her. "Shut up. At least I don't like Sunggyu oppa." She stopped. "Yeah that's what I thought." She threw a pillow at you. "If anyone knows." She pointed at you. "I'm going to kill you first." 

You chuckled. "Do you think I would tell anyone?" She shook her head. "Exactly." You both started laughing. "Why don't you leave now." She shook her head. 

"I want to sleep in here. I don't like my room." She did her pikachu thing and pouted. "Fine." She smiled. 

"Okay go to sleep so we can go see your lover tomorrow." You kicked her off the bed. "Go sleep in your room." She got up and rubbed her bottom. 

"I was just kidding." You chuckled. "I'm serious." You nodded and went to bed. 

-----

The next morning you woke up first. You looked for Hyuna but couldn't find her. "Hyuna where are you?" You herd someone mumbling something from the floor. 

She rubbed her head. "You sleep very crazy you know that?" 

"Mianhae. Hurry let's go." You and Hyuna rushed to the bathroom to go get ready. You guys left without eating breakfast. When you guys go there Infinite was already there. 

Hyuna knocked on the door and went in. "Hey guys you made it." You went in and met eyes with L. You looked away and you blushed. *Thank god he's okay.* 

Hyuna went over to L. "Hey oppa. Are you okay?" He nodded and smiled. "I'm perfectly fine." He looked at you. Woohyun got the message. "Umm you guys want to go get coffee?" 

They all nodded. "But I want to stay with my baby." Hoya hugged you. Sunyeol came over and pulled on his sweater and whispered in his  ear. "It means they need alone time." 

You looked up. "What?" 

"Aha nothing." He dragged Hoya out. "Hey no fair I want to come too." Sungyeol blocked you. "No you stay and watch after him." He shut the door and left. 

*Stupid. I'll get you guys back.* You went back and sat down. "So... umm are you feeling better?" 

"Like I said when I'm with you it doesn't hurt." You raised an eyebrow. "You really meant that?" He nodded. 

"And did you really mean it when you said you like me?" *Oh shoot.* You snapped your fingers and looked away in embarrassment. "Umm aha let's watch TV." 

You grabbed the remote but he took it away. "Tell me." You sighed. "Okay. Fine I really did mean it." 

He smiled. "Did you mean it too?" He nodded. "Because I do love you." Your cheeks flushed pink. "So are you okay now?" He nodded. "Perfectly fine."