I like him not you

Be Mine

The next day you went for a walk alone because Hyuna ditched you and went to the movies by herself. As you walked you kicked the pebbles. Someone covered your eyes. "L oppa?" You turned around. 

But it wasn't L. "L.Joe?" He smiled. "Surprised?" You chuckled. "Yeah a little." You looked away. 

"So do you want to hang today?" You scratched your head. "I guess since you're here and I have nothing to do." He smiled and grabbed your hand. "Where do you want to go?" 

"Anywhere's fine. I guess." Then let's go to the river." You smiled and nodded. While walking you looked up at L.Joe. *He looks so handsome from here.* 

You guys got to the river and sat down. "Um ~~~~~~~-ah." You looked at him. "Mmmhmmm?" 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" You shook your head. "Why?" 

"Because I was wondering if you would be mine." You eyes widened. "What? Did you just ask me out?" He nodded. "If you say no it's okay I'll ask another time." 

"I-I don't know." Then you suddenly thought of L. 

L putting the necklace on you. 

L kissing you. You looked away. "Maybe you should go ask someone else." You got up to leave but he grabbed you wrist. "So is that a 'no?'" You looked away. 

"Yes, no, I don't know." He looked at you. "Then who do you like?" You looked away. 

"Who I like is none of your business, okay?" You yanked your hand back and walked away. *Who can it be?* He thought for awhile. *L.* 
"Yah ~~~~~~~~ wait." 

You faced him. "You like L, huh?" Your eyes widened. "How did you-" He smirked. 

"I knew it. What is it about him that you like so much that I don't have?" *Everything.* You thought. 

"I don't know. Just let me go." He grabbed your wrist. "Tell me first." 

You rolled your eyes. "Yes I do like L, okay? Why do you hate him so much? What has he ever done to you?" He was speechless. "Well if you don't know then you should stop hating on him.Plus I like him not you." You pushed him out of the way and walked away. 

L.Joe balled his hand into a fist. *Just watch. I'll hurt your most precious thing.* Then L.Joe walked off.