L.Joe isn't that bad

Be Mine

You went outside to get some fresh air. *Gosh L.Joe's not even that bad.* "Are you okay?" A voice said. You turned around. "Yeah. Are you mad?" L.Joe shook his head. 

"Why do you guys hate each other?" L.Joe shrugged. "I don't know that's just how life is." You rubbed your bare arms. "Here." L.Joe put his jacket around you. 

"Thanks." He smiled. "You're not as bad as they say you are." He looked at you puzzled. "What did they say?" You chuckled. "They said that you would do bad things to me." 

He laughed. "Please. Only if I don't like you and since I didn't do anything that means that I like you." You looked at him and tilted your head. 

"Not that way. I mean it as in friends." *I hope.* You chuckled. 

"You know your pretty cool." He smiled. "Aren't I?" You punched him. "Quit being cocky or I'll say you ." He shut up immediately. 

You smiled. "I was just joking." He sighed in relief. "Do you want to go walking?" You looked back into the club. "I don't know would if they come after you?" He shrugged. "Then I'll take them down." 

You rolled your eyes at his cockiness and walked off. "Hey wait for me." You guys went walking around stores. You saw a key necklace. You touched it and then left. 

L.Joe looked at it and went inside the store. You were walking and a few feet you noticed that L.Joe wasn't there anymore. *I bet he ditched me.* 

You sighed and walked off. L.Joe ran out of the store. *Where did she do?* He looked left and right then he spotted you. "~~~~~~~~-ah." You looked back. *He didn't ditch me?* 

"Where did you go?" 

"Oh I saw someone and thought they were looking for you." You smiled. "Oh." You guys walked off. You saw a playground and sat on the swing. 

He looked at you smiling. *She's so pretty.* You looked at him and tilted your head. "What?" He snapped out of his thoughts. "Nothing we should go it's getting late." You nodded. 

You got to your neighborhood. "I can go from here. Thanks for the fun day." You handed him his jacket. "Why don't you want me to see your house?" You shrugged. "Cuz my sister might tell Infinite." 

He grabbed your hand. "Well too bad she can tell them if she wants." He dragged you off.

You guys stopped in front of your house. "Well this is my house." You smiled. He looked at it. "Wow it's nice." 

"Okay I guess I'll go now. Thanks again." You turned to leave. "~~~~~~~~ wait." You turned around. "Yeah." He reached into his pocket and held out his hand. 

"What is that?" He held out the key necklace. "What? How?" He smiled. "I know that we just barely met but this is for you. I hope we can still be friends." You softened. 

"Can you put it on me?" He pointed to himself. "Me?" You nodded. You turned around and he put the necklace on. "How is it?" He smiled. "Pretty." 

"Thanks L.Joe." You took a few steps. "So can we still be friends?" You turned around and nodded. He smiled. "See you later." He watched you go inside. 

"Where were you and why are you so happy?" You shut the door. "Oh nothing." You ran to your room. *Why is she so happy? Did L do something?* Hyunah shrugged and walked off. 

You shut the door and looked in the mirror. *L.Joe isn't even that bad.* You smiled and changed into comfortable clothes.