Are You a Stalker?

Be Mine

You and Hyunah went to the dance floor and started dancing. The whole time L.Joe was looking at you. *Wow she's so hot.* A girl grabbed his arm. "Oppa dance with me?" He pushed her away. 

Hyunah was getting tired so you guys decided to go home. L.Joe saw you guys leaving and followed. "Hey Hyunah, ~~~~~~ wait." You guys looked back. "What the how do you know our names?" He scratched his head. "Everyone knows the Kim Twins names." He smiled. 

"Hurry up we have to go." You said impatiently. "Can I take you guys home?" You looked at him and rasied an eyebrow. "Look we can go ourselves. We are not little girls. Now you little boy go back in there before someone kidnaps you."

He ran inside. "Hey hyung let's go home." They all looked at him puzzled. "You were the one who wanted to come." 

"Well I want to go home." They all got up and started leaving. *Yes.* He thought happily and giggled to himself. "Yah L.Joe hyung, you okay?" He nodded. 

"Unnie what do you want to do tomorrow after school?" She shrugged. "Whatever comes to mind." You nodded. You herd talking behind you guys. You grabbed her arm. "There's someone behind us." She looked back. 

It was Teen Top. "Yah why the hell are you following us?" They all looked up. "Our houses are this way. Why are you guys going this way?" 

"Oh yeah we're totally following you guys home." She rolled her eyes and started walking. You put your hands on your hips. "What? Is your house seriuously this way?" They all nodded. 

Inside L.Joe was hella happy. They kept talking and laughing. She turned around and walked up to Niel, who was the loudest. "Damn son if you don't shut the up I will shove you up his ." She pointed at Riki. 

"Man you put F in fiesty." They laughed and hi-fived each other. She walked back and dragged you. "Wait you're going to fast." You stopped but she kept walking. "Are you stalkers or what?" They stopped laughing. "No our house is really this way."

You lifted your eyebrows. You live in a big house over here?" They all nodded. "You guys are impossible." You ran over to Hyunah. "Damn those people are so stupid." 

"Tell me about it." She opened the door to your guys house. 

"So practically they live in a big house?" CAP smacked Niel. "Why don't you believe her? I bet they live in a shack." 

"Hyung we live in a shack." CAP punched him.