Trouble

Be Mine

L was on your back and you were struggling to keep him on. *Please be okay.* You looked back and his face was right next to yours. "Gwenchana? Does it hurt anywhere badly?" 

He lightly smiled. "Nope. When you're here it doesn't hurt anywhere." Tears blurred your vision. "You babo. I know it hurts." His breathes became more shallow and his eyes began to close. 

*How bad did they hurt you?* You saw a bench and sat him down by it. "Here oppa sit right here." You gently put him down. You searched your pocket for your phone. 

You took it out and tried to call for an ambulance. Low Battery. *.* You started panicking. You looked at L and it hurt your heart. Then an idea came to your head. 

*But if I leave would if something happens to him?* A lot of negative things went through your head. "Oppa stay here and I'll be right back, okay?" He nodded. 

You took a few steps and looked back at him. *Don't worry oppa I'll be right back.* Then you ran off. *Take your time* L thought. He grabbed onto his side.

You ran around looking for a phone booth and ran into Hyuna. "Babo where were you?" Tears fell down your face. "C-call the ambulance." 

She took out her phone and quickly called for help. "Where are the others?" She shook her head. "Don't worry they'll be here soon. Where's L oppa?" 

*L.* "Ohmygosh let's go fast." You grabbed her hand and went back to the bench. 

L was sitting on the bench. He grabbed his side. * what the hell did they do to me?* He had forgotten what Teen Top had did to him. He tried to get up but fell down. 

*.* He winced in pain. He got up again and left. 

You and Hyuna ran back as fast as you can. "Where is he?" You looked around and your eyes widened in shock. "NO." You ran over. "L oppa where are you?" 

You started to panic and tears fell from your face. "Oppa where are you?" But there was no answer. "Unnie he's gone." She hugged you and you cried into her sweater.

"Where's L?" The rest of Infinite came over. You ran into Sunggyu's arms. He pulled you back. "Don't worry. We'll find him." You nodded and wiped your tears. 

Sungyeol came over and hugged you. "Don't worry ~~~~~~~~ we'll find him." 

"Okay everyone split up." Everyone went their ways. You went to the field near the bench.

You looked around and wiped your tears at the same time. *Please be okay.* Then you saw a familiar figure on the floor. Your eyes widened. "Oppa." 

You grabbed him and put him in your arms and lightly tapped his cheek. He opened his eyes. "~~~~~~~~~ is that you?" You sighed in relief. "What are you doing here?" 

He grabbed your hand. "I'm okay." You shook your head. "You babo what would I do with out you?" 

"So are you saying you like me?" You lightly nodded. "Well I love you ~~~~~~~." Then his head fell to the side. "NO OPPA GET UP." Sunggyu ran over. 

"The ambulance is here." He picked up L. The whole time you didn't let his hand go. The paramedics hooked a whole bunch of machines to him they shut the door and drove off. 

You grabbed the necklace and looked at it. Hoya came to you and hugged you. "It's okay baby. L will be alright." You shut your eyes. *I hope so.*