A Day with L.Joe

Be Mine

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/day_with_joe/set?id=35406929

---------------

You and Hyunah were at home watching Music Bank. "Want more juice?" She nodded and handed you the cup. "Thanks." You opened the fridge door and looked at the clock. 


*4:30 pm what do people usually do?* "~~~~~~~~~-ah your phone." You quickly poured the juice and went into the living room. "Who is it?" She shrugged. 

You grabbed your phone. Are you busy? -L.Joe. You quickly texted back. Nope why? -~~~~~~~. 

Do you want to hang today? - L.Joe

Yeah sure, where? -~~~~~~~. 

Meet me outside. -L.Joe. 


You smiled. "Why are you so happy?" You chuckled. "Nothing I'm going out. Be back in a bit." Hyunah shook her head. *Wonder what she's up to?* 

After changing (into the outfit above) you came back down. "A day with L.Joe?" You nodded. 

"See ya." You walked out the door and L.Joe was waiting for you. "Hey you look nice." You looked at your outfit. "It's just skinny jeans and a sweater." 

He shrugged. "So. No one can make it look that good." You blushed. "Let's go or I'm going back inside." He nodded. You guys stopped for ice cream. 

'Thanks for the ice cream." He smiled. "No problem." You chuckled. *She's so cute when she smiles.* 

Infinite was walking around town. " it's cold." Sungjong rubbed his hands together. "Quit being a ." Hoya and Sungjong started shoving each other. 

"Hey stop." They stopped immediately. "Hey isn't that ~~~~~~~?" L looked up. It was you and L.Joe walking and laughing. *I think I already lost her.* He looked down. 

"When are you guys going to club again?" You shrugged. "Schools about to end and we have finals. I never study but I guess I am." He chuckled. 

"Let's go home it's getting cold." You nodded. Then you guys headed home. 

"Why is she still with L.Joe?" L watched you guys walk away. *Let's so who's going to win this time Lee Byunghun.*