Stay Away From L.Joe

Be Mine

A week went by. You and Hyunah got closer. L smile a little more. Every time he saw you he felt akward. "Where are you guys headed tonight?" Sunggyu asked Hyunah. She shrugged. "Anywhere ~~~~~~~ wants to go besides home." You looked at her. "Where do you want to go then?" 

She opened to say something but you interrupted. "Besides the club. I don't want to see what's his face again." She laughed. "L.joe?" You nodded. "Yeah that annoying kid." L looked up when you mentioned L.Joe's name. 

Sunggyu walked over. "You know L.Joe?" You nodded. "He started talking to me when we went to the club." Sungjong came over. "Well just stay away from him." 

"Why? I don't even know him. And why are you guys hating on him?" L pushed himself off the wall. "Well first of all like the others said stay away from him, and you'll never know what he'll do to you." 

You chuckled. "That's the most I've ever herd you say." You and Hyunah hi-fived. He shot you a look. "I'm serious." Sungjong started laughing. "That's the first time you care for someone." L threw an empty can at him. 

It was getting cold. You rubbed your arms. Woohyun walked over and put his jacket around you. "Thanks oppa. I mean Woohyun." He smiled. "It's okay you can call me oppa. How about you call all of us oppa except for Sungjong." You nodded. 

L turned around. "Count me out." Your smile disappeared. *Does he hate me that much?* Sunggyu walked over and put a hand on your shoulder. "It's okay he's always like that until he gets closer to someone." You nodded.

Sungyeol sat by you. "So what did L.Joe ask you the other day?" Every time someone mentioned L.Joe, L's blood broiled. "He just asked me if I was one of the twins." L relaxed. 

"Well just stay away from him okay? He's not a good guy." Hyunah rolled her eyes. "Pfftt like you guys are all good too." Hoya just sat there. "You guys want to hit the club?" Hyunah looked at you. "Wanna go?" 

"Okay fine but no going crazy like last time." She blushed when you said that. "Not the whole world needs to know." You laughed and shook your head.