New Students

Be Mine

The next day you and Hyunah got up late so you guys ran all the way to school. "What I'm tired." She grabbed your hand. "Come on we don't have time we have 5 minutes." You got up and started running. When you guys got there the bell rang. "." You paniced. 

You guys climbed over the fence. The window was just right there. "Let's jump in through the window." You nodded. You got in and helped Hyunah climb in. Mr. Jung walked in and you and Hyunah were sitting on the window sill. 

"What are you girls doing?" *Oh busted.* You looked up. "I didn't like my seat." He shot you a look. "Okay fine we were late gosh Mister." Hyunah hopped over to her desk. All the students were looking at you guys. 

He started taking role. "Oh class we have new students." You looked up at Hyunah. As always she didn't care. 3 good looking boys walked in. "These are the new students. Can you guys please introduce yourselves?" 

One boy looked up and smirked. "Supp I'm Lee Sungyeol." 

"I'm Nam Woohyun." 

The other didn't care. "I'm L." Students started gossiping. You looked at Hyunah and she covered her book with her face and went to sleep. "Yah get up." She got up. "You were the first one to go to sleep. Pay attention." 

"~~~~~~~." You looked up. "Now may you 3 go sit behind Hyunah and ~~~~~~~." Hyunah's mouth dropped open. "This table is for my stuff, not for people to sit in." He lifted his eyebrow. "Kin Hyunah just let them sit there." She glared at you. 

You smiled. "Shut up Kim ~~~~~~~." The boys walked over and sat behind you. One of them smiled at you. "Hey I'm Lee Sungyeol." You smiled. "I'm Kim ~~~~~~~~ and this is my friend Kim Hyunah." She cleared . "I mean sister." 

One of the boys looked at you. He had a very nice smile. "Hi I'm Nam Woohyun and this is L." 

"Nice to meet you guys." Sungyeol looked at you for a while. "Hey aren't you the Kim Twins?" Hyunah looked at him and you looked at her. "Yeah. Why?" 

"Nothing I was just wondering." You looked at the board. Hyunah came close to your ear and whispered. "How does everyone know us?" You pushed her away. 

"Did you not hear what they called us?" She shrugged. 

L rolled his eyes and looked away. *Ha their not all that pretty like everyone says.*

The bell rang for break. "Ahh." Hyunah stretched her arms. "Oww watch where you're stretching." She chuckled. 

L, Sungyeol and Woohyun went to go meet with their other members. "Hyung guess who's in our class." Sungjong popped out of nowhere. "Who?" Sunggyu pushed him. "He asked me not you." 

Dongwoo walked over. "The Kim Twins are in our class." L walked over. "They're not even all that hot like everyone says." Dongwoo shot him a look. "Why do you think that? It's because they are." L rolled his eyes *Please.* 

You and Hyunah walked pass them. "Look it's them." Dongwoo's mouth fell open.  

They all started laughing and talking about you and Hyuanh. 

L leaned against the wall and watched you and Hyunah walk away. *Hmm which one do I think looks cuter?*