Hang Out with L

Be Mine

Hey guys. I'm soooooo sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was watching a drama >.< I know bad me... But here you go I'll try to update as much I can ^.^

-------------

You and L walked to the movie theaters. "Wow haven't been here in a while." He looked at you. "Why?" 

You scratched your head. "Oh well... um me and Hyuna got in trouble last time and it wasn't all that pretty." He chuckled. "What's so funny?" He covered his mouth. 

"Can I know what you guys did?" You shook your head. "Well it wasn't all that bad. But when we left people got hurt." 

"Hyuna?" You nodded. "Change the subject. What movie do you want to watch?" 

"How about a romantic comedy?" You nodded. "Here I'll get the tickets." 

You took a few steps then L grabbed your wrist. You both looked at it. He quickly let it go. "I'll buy it." You shook your head. *Why is he so nice all of a sudden?* But you didn't mind at all. 

He smiled a lot more and he was happier. "Here I got the tickets. " You snapped out of your thoughts. "Oh then I'll get the food." He watched you leave. 

*I don't know what happened to me. Usually I never smile this much until you came into my life.* You walked back. "Here." 

"Thanks." You choked on the popcorn. "Did you say 'thanks?'" He nodded. "Why can't I say 'thank you?'" You shook your head and laughed. 

After watching the movie you both came out. "I don't want to go home yet." He smiled. "Want to go walk?" You nodded. 

After walking around for awhile you went to go sit in the park. "Haven't relaxed in such a long time." L yawned. You couldn't help but laugh. "Hey it's not that funny." 

You burst into laughter. "Hey stop." L started blushing.

"I wonder what the other oppas are doing." L looked at you. "Why don't you call me oppa?" You shrugged. "You didn't want me too." 

He looked at you. "When did I say that?" 

"You said count you out.. so I did." He crossed his arms. "Well call me oppa." You shook your head. "Nope." 

"Why not?" 

"You didn't want me to." 

"Well I do now." You looked away. "Fine. Oppa. Happy?" He nodded. "But call me Myungsoo oppa." You gave him a weird look. "Myungsoo?" 

"Hey don't make fun of my name." You covered your mouth. "Sorry. Did you want L oppa or-or-or Myungsoo oppa." You said trying not to laugh.

"Never mind don't call me oppa." 

"Okay. L oppa." When you said that his heart melted. "Okay let's go home." You nodded and followed him.