Hurt L

Be Mine

You ran all the way to Teen Top's hang out. But you didn't see anyone. "Aish where are they?* Then you herd foot steps. You looked back and it was just Infinite. 

You sighed in relief. "Where the hell did they take him?" You shrugged. "I don't know." Hyuna ran up to you. "Don't ever do that again." You pushed her away. "I thought you were my sister not my mom and you know I can take care of myself." 

Dongwoo shook his finger. "Tsk tsk you bad girl. You don't know what Teen Top is able of doing." Sungjong ran up to you. "Noona are you okay?" You nodded. 

Then someone came out of the shadows. "Well, well look who showed up." L.Joe came out and the rest of Teen Top followed. You glared at L.Joe. "Where's L?" 

He shrugged. "Oh I don't know." He snapped his fingers. Then Chunji and Changjo walked over with L. Your eyes widened. 

His face was all bruised up. His lips were cut opened and he couldn't open his right eye. He looked up at you and mouthed 'I love you.' tears welled up in your eyes. 

You tried to run over but Woohyun stopped you. "Don't go." 

"Did you not see what they did to him?" Woohyun hugged you tight. "No don't." You cried into his strong chest. "Aw ~~~~~~~ knows how to cry." 

Hyuna stepped up. Sunggyu held her back. Sungyeol saw a bat on the floor. He glanced at it and then Teen Top. He grabbed it as fast as he can then threw it at CAP and he knocked out. 

"What the ." That's when hell broke lose. Everyone was fighting. You and Hyuna went after L. You grabbed his face and shook him. "Oppa get up." 

But he was unconscious. L.Joe kicked Woohyun and he came crashing into the trash cans next to you. "Oppa, gwenchana?" He coughed and you helped him up. 

"Hurry and take L to the hospital." You nodded and put him on your back and ran out of the alley. *Please be okay.*