Jealous L

Be Mine

The next morning you and Hyunah walked to school as usual. 'What did you do with L.Joe yesterday?" You shut the locker. "None of your business." She lifted her eyebrows. 

"Whoa tmi." You chuckled. "We did nothing we just went walking around town and ate." She put her arm around your shoulder. "If anything happens just tell me." 

You pushed her hand off. "You're sick." She chuckled. When you walked into class Sungyeol was laughing crazily about something. "Yo what's up?" He looked at you guys. 

"Hey. Nothing we're just laughing about something." You looked at them. "What?" He burst into laughter again. *Never mind. Don't tell me.* 

You and Hyunah were talking about your day with L.Joe. L's hand curled into a fist. He got up and grabbed your wrist. "Can I talk to you?" 

You tried to pull your wrist out but he was to strong. "Why can't we just talk right here?" He looked away. "And you want everyone to hear this?" Hyunah pushed you. 

You stood up and he dragged you into the hall way. It was almost empty. "Where the hell did you go with L.Joe?" You raised an eyebrow. "This is all you want to know?" 

He glared at you. "Where. Did. You. Go?" He took a step back. "What's your problem against him? We just went out to eat okay?" He stepped back. 

"And you didn't text Hyunah?" You rolled your eyes. "I did text her. Why are you asking me all these stupid questions?" He looked away. 

You pushed him out of the way and went back to class. He clenched his fist. *I think I am jealous of L.Joe.* He walked back to class. You sat down. "What did he say?"

"Don't even talk about it." You looked out the window. *What the hell is his problem?*