Wish Come True

Be Mine

"~~~~~~ wait." He grabbed your wrist but you pulled your hand back. "Stop. Go away. Get lost." He grabbed your wrist and faced you towards him. "What the hell was that back there? Why didn't you do anything?" 

You wiped your tears. "Just shut up and leave me alone." You pushed him out of the way and sat on the bench. *Stupid better watch her back.* 

He sat next to you. "Do you not get the meaning of 'go away.'" 

"Nope." He shook his head. "Come on just tell me." You shook your head. "Have Hyuna tell you." 

"But she's not here." He looked around. You didn't even smiled. "Sorry just trying to make you happy." You shook your head. "Naw it's okay. You'll get bored because there's nothing to do. You can go back to the club." 

He shook his head. *Oh the necklace.* He reached into his pocket. 

"Here." He held out his hand. "What is it?" He opened it and a beautiful key necklace fell down. "Who is that for?" He smiled. "Happy birthday ~~~~~~~~." 

You were speechless. "I thought you didn't, but, who, what?" He smiled. "Here let me put it on." 

He took the necklace and faced you to put it on. His face was inches from yours. He leaned in and pecked your lips. Your eyes widened. "That was the other present." 

You touched your lips. "Thanks I guess." 

"Did you like it?" 

You didn't know what to say. "It's just one word. It's either 'yes' or 'no.' So what is it?" 

"Um I don't know." *Yes.* 

"Fine. Then that question stays unanswered." You nodded. "Fine." You got up. "Oh thanks for the presents. I like them." He looked up. "Both?" You nodded. 

*Yes she liked it.* You chuckled. "Do you want to go or keep staring into space?" He got up and followed. You guys walked along the Han River and saw a shooting star. 

"Make a wish." You shook your head. "Mines already came true." He looked at you puzzled. "It did?" You nodded. "Which one?" You looked at him and raised an eyebrow. 

"Oh aha." "Did yours come true?" You both looked at each other and smiled.