Teen Top

Be Mine

The music was booming. You and Hyunah walked in excitedly. "Look at who's excited now." You lightly punched her. You guys danced and had a good time. You guy sat down for a drink. "Man that was fun." You smiled. "Wanna go home now?" 

She shook her head. "Let's stay for a little while." You nodded. *That was fun. I'm glad I came.* Suddenly girls started screaming. "Look it's Teen Top." They all ohhed and awed. "You the hell is Teen Top?" 

You looked around and you saw a blonde boy. 'Teen Top is a gang. There are 6 of them and apparently they think they're all hot." Hyunah made a face. 

Suddenly sat next to you. You looked at him. He looked at you and smiled. "Hey there can I get you something?" 

You made a face. "No thanks." You got up but he grabbed your wrist. "Whoa whoa no one has ever rejected L.Joe before." You crossed your arms. 

"Well look L.Joe I don't like you can I'm not intrested in someone who thinks hes all badass when he's not okay." You turned around to leave. "Hey you guys are the Kim twins right?" You looked at him.

"Yeah. Why?" He smiled. "Oh that's cool." You smiled. "Uh I guess." You walked away. 

*Wow she's prettier in person.* "Yah where were you?" CAP asked. "I just saw the Kim Twins." CAP's mouth fell open. "No way." L.Joe nodded. 

"Hey what are you guys talking about?" Niel ran over. After him came Chunji, Riki and Changjo. "L.Joe said he saw the Kim Twins." 

"Man the older one is hot. Hyunah. Is that her name?" Changjo smiled. "I think the othe one is hotter. ~~~~~~~." Chunji slapped him. "You can't think she's hot." Changjo smile fell. "Why?"

"Cuz I like her." Chunji smirked. Everyone was fighting over who was hotter. *Well I only know which one is hotter to me. * He smiled.