Missing L

Be Mine

L was walking home from the groceries. *Stupid guys. They can get their own food. Why ask me to get it when they can get it themselves.* He kept mumbling things to himself when someone blocked his way.

"What the-" He looked up and saw Teen Top. "We meet again." He rolled his eyes. "What do you want?" All of Teen Top smirked.

----------

"~~~~~~~~~ where's the phone?" You shuffled through all the things to look for it. "I don't know. You were talking to Sunggyu oppa last night." She blushed.

"Whatever just look for it." You did as told and found it. "Hello?"

"~~~~~~~~~~?" You smiled.

"Hey Sungyeol oppa. What's up?"

He sounded worried. "Do you know where L is?"

You looked puzzled. "Isn't he at home?"

"No he's not here. We asked him to go to the grocery store to go buy some food and he's been gone forever now."

When he said that you felt like you couldn't breath. "Then where did he go?" Hyuna walked in. "What's up?" You covered the phone. "L is gone." 

"What?" She rushed over and took the phone. "Hello? ~~~~~~ told me that L was missing." Hyuna started talking on the phone. You thought for awhile.

*Where would he go? Or who would hurt him?* Then the bell rang in your head. *L.Joe.* You grabbed your jacket and ran out the door. "~~~~~~~~ where are you going?"

You looked back and yelled to Hyuna. "Tell them to go to Teen Top's hang out."