L and L.Joe

Be Mine

After school you and Hyunah headed home. "What happened?" You looked up. "About what?" She gave you a 'duh' look. "Why is L oppa so happy all of a sudden?" You shrugged. 

"That's what I thought too." She lightly elbowed you. "Aha that means he likes you." You pushed her away. "Yeah seems like you like Sunggyu oppa too." 

Hyunah started blushing. "Ha no." You chuckled. "I knew it." 

"Shut up or I'm going to lock you out when L.Joe comes." *Hang out with L.* You smacked your forehead. "Man I forgot." 

"Forgot what?" 

"L wanted to hang today." Hyunah raised her eyebrows. "Ohlala." You pushed her. "What ever." 

Hyunah opened the door and you went to your room. Your phone beeped. It was a text from L. 

Where do you want to hang? -L

Idk where ever you want. -~~~~~~

I'll be there -L. 


You laid down on your stomach. *What to wear, what to wear.* You went to your closet and pulled out all your clothes. *Wait this isn't a date.* "Pfft." 

You quickly put something on. 
http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=35563404

Your phone rang. "Hello?"

"Come outside."

"L.Joe?"

"Hurry."

You ran outside. "What are you doing here?" He smiled. "Wanna go somewhere?"

"I can't." His smile fell. "Why not?" You looked down. "Well I'm going somewhere with a friend."

"~~~~~~~~." Both of you looked back. "L... you're here." His smile fell when he saw L.Joe.

*What the hell is he doing here?* "Hey L." He walked over. "What is he doing here?" You looked at L.Joe.

"Maybe I should go." L.Joe glared at L and then left.  "What did you do to him?" L shrugged. "He's from Teen Top. I'm from Infinite. Remember?" 

You nodded. "Where do you want to go?" He shrugged. "If you don't make up your mind I'm going back home." 

"Okay, okay. Let's go to the park." He smiled. You looked at him. "What's with you and smiling today?" 

"I don't know... just happy." You raised an eyebrow. "L knows how to be happy?" You chuckled. "Just kidding."