Happy L

Be Mine

The next day you went to school as usual. But today there was something a lot different. "Hey guys." Hyunah swung her bag around. L looked up and smiled. Your eyes almost budged out. 

"D-did you just smile?" He smiled again. "Yeah why? Is it a crime that I can't smile?" You shook your head. "Um no." 
You leaned to Hyunah. "Is something wrong with him?" She looked at L and he was smiling. 

"Hey L oppa are you okay today? Are you sick or anything?" He smiled and shook his head. "Actually he's doing this for-oof." L pushed Sungyeol out of his seat. "Okayy." 

You turned around and faced the front of the room. *Something's fishy here. But what?* The teacher came in. "Good morning class." 

After the bell rang you and Hyunah were packing your things. Your hand hit your math text book and it fell on the floor. "Ugh." You bent down to pick it up but someone grabbed it for you. 

"Here." You looked up and it was L. "T-thanks?" He smiled and stood back up. "Aren't you going?" He shook his head. "I'm waiting for you." 

You almost fell out of your seat. "For me? Why?" He looked away. "If we're friends we need to wait for each other." *Did he just say friends?* "Um yeah sure." 

You guys walked out of the class. Infinite started laughing. You looked at L. 'You better be happy.' He mouthed to Woohyun. They held up their thumbs. 

You looked back. "What are you doing?" He held his hands together. "Nothing." 

"Hmm weird. Why are you guys mouthing words to each other." He shook his head. You headed off to lunch. "Hey instead you want to go walk around town with me today?" 

"Um I don't know just text me when you can." You shut your locker. "What's your n-n-number?" You tilted your head. "Here." You wrote it on a piece of paper and gave it to him. "T-thank you." 

"Are you okay? Why do you keep stuttering?" He shook his head. "It's nothing. See ya." He left. You shook your head. *What's with his head today?* 

He walked over to his friends. "How did it go?" L rolled his eyes. "You guys better be happy I'm doing this." They all cracked up. "If we didn't you would've done it anyways. Plus you don't want to lose her to L.Joe do you?" 

He shook his head. "That's what I thought. Did you get her number?" He nodded. " you actually did it." Hoya h-fived him. *Hopefully we can hang today.*