Normal Day

Be Mine

You looked up at the clock. * this is taking forever.* You looked at your best friend next to you. She was sleeping. "Hyunah get up." She wipped . "What?" The teacher looked at you guys. 

"Can't you guys stay awake for just 2 more minutes?" Hyunah rolled her eyes. "Whatever." 

Within 2 minutes the bell rang. "Finally we can leave the hell hole." You laughed and hi-fived her. "What was that lecture about anyways?" 

She laughed and went to your guys locker (you guys share a locker). "I don't know I was asleep half the time."

"Hurry let's go home and do homework so we can go to the club." You rolled your eyes. "Come on can't we just stay home or can we just go get something to drink." She made a face at you. 

"You ." You stuck your tounge out her. She laughed and you guys ran out of the school. 

When you guys got home. You decided to do homework. Half the time Hyunah was talking about what clubs to go to. 
"Man shut up or we're not going." She made a face. "Fine help me on number 1." You looked at her. 

"If you would not be sleeping all the ing time you would understand." She smiled. 

After you guys finished you decided to go to the club. "Let's go." Hyunah said excitedly. "You act like you've never been to the club." She smiled. 

*You babo.*