Losing Her

Be Mine

Infinite was in there garage. They were all sitting in front of the fire. L's elbows were on his knees. "We haven't seen Teen Top in a long time. What do you think happened to them hyung?" 

Sunggyu shrugged. "The more we don't see them the better." 

"Yeah but what's up with ~~~~~~~ and L.Joe?" L snapped out of his thoughts when he herd your name. "I think they're dating." 

Woohyun stood up. "Yah don't say that. Would if she's not." They all laughed. "Why do you like her that much too?" Hoya pointed at L. "Yeah but he does." 

"Shut up. I don't like her." Dongwoo came over and put his arm over L's shoulder. "Come on dude we're all friends here. You can tell us anything." 

L rolled his eyes. "Yeah I'll tell you that I don't like her." 

Sungjong sat by him. "You actually smile when she's around and when she's not... you look like crap." L pushed him. "Hey just stating my opinion." 

"Look L if you don't do anything then you are losing her to your enemy." They all nodded. "Well what am I suppose to do?" 

Hoya tapped his chin. "I don't know... be nice." L made a face. "When was I nice?" 

"Since she came along," said Sungyeol. "Aha very funny." L stood up. "You know if you don't take action now you're going to lose her." L sighed. 

*What should I do?*



-----------------

Hey guys thanks for reading. Sorry this chapter is kinda short. I was kinda in a rush. But I hope you guys still enjoy.