He's my friend

Be Mine

Hyunah decided to invite Infinite over for some stupid reason. You grabbed her and dragged her into the bathroom. "Why are THEY here?" She shrugged. "Well cuz I was bored." You rolled your eyes. 

"So it's my house too." She smiled and walked off. *Stupid.* You followed her. You guys sat down. Everyone was eating and drinking. L just sat there as usual. 

He looked at you and then looked away. Sunggyu sat up and looked at you. "So ~~~~~~~~ I herd you were with L.Joe?" You looked at L. He smirked. 

"Y-yeah. Why?" Woohyun sat up. "Didn't we tell you to not hang with him?" You nodded. "But he's not even that bad. Yeah he's cocky but he's not going to kidnap me." 

"Well we don't get along." You shrugged. "So it doesn't mean I can't hang with them." Hyunah lightly elbowed you. "Stop." You pushed her away. 

"I don't care I can be friends with whoever I want." Hyunah stood up and dragged you. "Excuse us." You followed her. "What's your problem?" 

You yanked your hand away. "I can be friends with whoever I want." She looked at you. "You don't even know him." 
"More than you do." You pushed her out of the way. 

She grabbed your hand. "Well why don't you just say it nicely." You looked back at her. "Well if they say it with an attitude then I will too." 

Hyunah sighed and you ran to your room and slammed the door. You leaned your head on the door and sighed. *Who the hell do they think they are? I can be friends with whoever I want.*

Your phone beeped. Come outside- L.Joe. You grabbed your jacket and went downstairs. "Where are you going?" You put your shoe on. "Some where you're not." 

You walked outside and L.Joe was waiting for you. "Who's in there?" You looked back. "Hyunah decided to invite Infinite over and they're all being dumb." He out a hand around your shoulder. 

"Okay then let's go have fun." You pulled back. "What kind?" He smiled. "The park, walk around?" You nodded. "Why what were you thinking?" You shook your head. "Let's go before I change my mind." 

He nodded and followed you.