Protective L

Be Mine

Hey guys sorry for the REALLY late update. I ran out of ideas for this story >.<
But I'm back so I hope you guys enjoy ^_^

-----

All 9 of you walked in. The lights shined in your eyes. You couldn't see you stepped back and L caught your waist. He gazed at you and snapped out of his thoughts. "Can you watch where you're going?" He pushed you up and walked away.

"Does he hate you or something?" You shrugged. *I think the same too.* You sighed and walked off. Teen Top walked in. Niel stretched. "Paradise." L.Joe looked around just in case he ran into you again. 

"Hey still looking for your girlfriend?" CAP elbowed him. L.Joe chuckled. "Jealous much?" CAP slapped his arm. "She doesn't even like you." 

"That's how all girls are." L.Joe smirked and walked off. 

"Come on quit being a party pooper." She dragged you up. "Don't you see who's here?" She looked around. "People." You nodded and pointed at Infinite. "So." 

You rolled your eyes and got up. You Hyunah started dancing. L looked at you. A smiled curled onto his lips. *What the hell am I doing?  Get a grip on yourself.* 

L.Joe wandered around and saw a familiar face. "Hey ~~~~~~~~~." You looked up. *Oh not him again.* He ran over. "Wanna dance?" You looked at Hyunah. "Sure." 

You and L.Joe went to the dance floor. You were having fun you forgot who you were dancing with. Hyunah lost you in the thick crowd. 

She grew worried and went to tell Sunggyu. "Hey ~~~~~~~~ is gone." He stood up. "What? Where did she go?" Hyunah shrugged. "L.Joe asked her to dance and then she disappeared. L stood up and went looking for you. 

He saw you and L.Joe dancing. He felt something weird. *Why am I feeling like this?* He walked over and grabbed your hand. "L." L.Joe's smile fell off his face. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" L smirked. "Why this is for the public." L.Joe glared at him. You didn't want a fight to break out. "L let's go. I'll see you whenever L.Joe." You waved and dragged L with you. 

"What the hell was that? This is my life I can do whatever." L let go of your arm. "Did Sunggyu tell you not to go with him?" You looked away. "When were you so ever protective?" You crossed your arms and walked away. 

*When did I become so protective?*