Messed up Birthday

Be Mine

Hey guys. I'm so sorry I haven't updated soon enough. My cousin is over and we've been hanging around to much. So I'm really sorry. Well here's the next chapter. Hope you guys enjoy. 

-----

"YAH ~~~~~~~ GET UP." Hyuna jumped on your back. "Ow you babo get off of me." She just kept jumping on your back like a little kid. "Damnmit Hyuna I said GET OFF." You growled. 

You rolled over and she fell on the floor. "Ow you babo. You know what today is?" You sat up and hugged the pillow. "Nope. Wae?" She put her hands on her hips. "I guess not." 

She walked out. You tapped your chin. *What is today?* You ran out the door and bumped into Hyuna. "Yah unnie. What is today?" She poked your forehead. 

"It's your birthday you babo." You smiled. "Omo it is." 

"Happy Birthday." She hugged you tight. I mean tight. "Okay Hyuna let go." She nodded. 

"Go peoples are going to be coming over okay?" You looked back at her. "Who?" She shrugged. 

"I.D.K. You'll see." You held up your fist. *Loser.* Then you went to the bathroom to get ready. 30 minutes you came down. There were people chatting downstairs. 

*Who is it?* You herd a familiar laugh. *L oppa.* You smiled and ran downstairs. 

They all looked at you. "Happy Birthday ~~~~~~~~." Hoya came over and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Happy birthday baby." 

You looked at him. "BABY?" Everyone shouted. L choked on his drink. "A-are you guys dating?" You shook your head. L sighed in relief. *Better not.* 

"Why are you calling me baby?" He smiled and looked at you. "Well you're like my baby sister before Sungjong." 

He spit his drink. "Hey. I'm not girl." They all laughed. "Come on let's go to the club." 

"Why?" They all looked at you. "Come on it's your birthday." You nodded. "Fine." Sungjong and Woohyun clapped. "Yay now we can hit on girls." 

L rolled his eyes. "You guys need to stop." Woohyun turned around. "You act like you're not hitting on SOMEONE." He pointed at you. You blushed. "Shut up." He shoved Woohyun. 

"Well then let's go." Sunggyu walkout the door first. 

You were walking in the back alone while everyone was walking up front. L saw you walking alone and came back to you. "Gwenchana?" You looked up. "Yeah. Why?" 

He shook his head. "Nothing. You looked sad. Um do you want to walk somewhere else?" 

You looked at his friends and your friend. "Um yeah they're ignoring us anyways." You guys took another way to the club. He reached into his pocket. *Should I give it to her now?* 

You just looked around. *Naw I'll give it to her later.* "Um sorry I didn't know it was your birthday. If I did I would've gotten something for you." He lied. 

You shook your head. "It's okay. I already have all that I want." 

"R-really?" You nodded. "I have all my friends by my side." *And the one I love.* 

"Oh." *Just a friend?* You nodded. "That's all I need." 

You guys turned the corner and you hit someone. "Mianhamnida." You looked up and realized who it was. "Well well look who it is." 

tumblr_kzlub8zix51qb5t79o1_400.jpg

She got right in your face. "Where do you think you're going?" You crossed your arms. "None of your business. Get out of my way." She pushed you back and looked at L. 

"And is this your boy toy?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "Get out of my way Dara if you still want your face." She smirked and looked at L. "Hm he's not bad. But I can do better." 

L whispered in your ear. "Who is she?" You looked back. "Just go back. This is my business not yours."

"When did a like you get such a cute guy?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "Just shut the hell up." She smirked. The rest of 2NE1 came out. 

"Oh look who this hottie is." Minzy came over to L. He did a disgusted face. *Who the hell are they?* Park Bom came over and grabbed your chin. "Look you little we knew you would be here so why don't you just get the hell out of here." 

You pushed her hand away. "The reason why you're parents left you was because you're useless you know that? That's why no one likes you." CL smirked. 

L jumped in. "Who the hell are you guys and why are you talking to ~~~~~~~ like this?" 

"Oh and you are?" 

"I'm her friend. Now just off." 

CL smirked. "Sure. Sooner or later he's going to leave you like your parents did." She waved her hand and the others followed her. You felt crushed. You glared at them. *They just wait and see.* 

A tear slipped down your face. You wiped it off fast and ran off. L scratched his head. *Who the hell do they think they are?* "Hey ~~~~~ who are the-" But you were gone.