Birthday

Be Mine

The next morning Hyuna rushed you to the hospital to see L again. "Hurry your lover boy is missing you." You lighty shoved her. "Its' not me that is missing him... you're the one missing Sunggyu oppa." You smirked then walked off.

*Aish this girl man. She knows me to well.* Hyuna shook her head then came after you. On the way there your phone beeped with a text message. "Who is it?" 

You opened it. Hey it's someone's birthday today. On your way here can you buy a cake? -Sungyeol


You chuckled. "Let's go get a cake first." Then you ran off. "Why do you want a cake?" Unsure she still followed you. You quickly called Sungyeol. "Oppa. Who's birthday is it today?"

You herd him walk out of the room. "Its' L's." You smiled. "Oh okay. What kind of cake does he like?"

"He doesn't like cake."

''Then why did you want me to buy a cake?" You said scratching your head. "Well that's why I wanted to you to buy one. He's never done his birthday ever."

"Oh okay then. I'll buy chocolate then." He nodded. "Okay see you when you get here." You smiled and hung up the phone. "Ahjumma can I get the chocolate cake?" 

Back at the hospital everyone was bored. Sungjong just laid there. Hoya was on the other end of the coach. Woohyun and Dongwoo played thumb war. Sungyeol was watching TV. L was in the bed and Sunggyu was pacing back forth. 

Everyone was startled when there was a knock on the door. "Come in." You and Hyuna stepped in. Sunggyu ran over to Hyuna. "Are you okay? What took you so long?"

You covered your mouth to keep you from laughing. Hyuna and Sunggyu looked at each other. "I uh I need uh to help ~~~~~~~." The she ran to help you. 

You met eyes with L. "Gwenchana?" He nodded. "It's okay now." You smiled. *Thank god he's okay.* "Here I got you something." You looked up and smiled. "What?" 

You took out the cake. "Happy birthday." He was shocked. Everyone came over and started singing 'Happy Birthday.' "How did you know?"You shrugged. 

"I have my ways." You chuckled and looked at Sungyeol. "I'm serious who told you?" He grabbed your wrist. You looked at it. "Okay fine Sungyeol oppa told me." 

Then you ran off to go get the knife to cut the cake. "Sorry we didn't get you anything. We kinda found out at the last moment." L shook his head. 

"It's okay. I really don't like birthdays." You chuckled. L cut the cake. Everyone was eating and chatting when the nurse came in. "You can go home today. So when you're done you can pack your things and go home."

She bowed then left. "See hyung you can go home now." Sungjong joked. Everyone laughed. You and L looked at each other and smiled.