Chapter 2

Rival Secret
Hyunseung and Nicole walked near the darkness of the streets. They didn't talk much, only because Nicole knew as soon as Hyunseung started talking, his spell would be all over her. She agreed with most of the girls who found him hot and mysterious. His stormy gray hair ruffled with the wind. When they were finally near, Nicole stopped and faced him.
 
He smirked,"Are you scared that if I see your hideout, I might attack it with Hyuna?"
 
She looked at him. His eyes didn't show any emotion. It was like trying to read a rock, which of course was impossible. She sighed and leaned against him.
 
"You won't right? You're too nice to do that stuff."
 
His smirk never left his face.
 
"Yes....I'm way too nice~ Don't worry Hon, I won't."
 
"How can I trust your words? The last time you promised us something...well, you left Gyuri crying a river."
 
He sighed and kissed her fully on the lips. Nicole blushed and responded, it's not like Jang Hyunseung kisses you everyday. When they FINALLY broke off, Nicole was panting. However, Hyunseung seemed fine.
 
"Was that enough?"
 
She quickly nodded and guided him through the doors.  When he entered, he saw Gyuri,Jiyoung, and Seungyeon looking at him. Of course, Gyuri was the first to react.
 
"NICOLE?!?! Why did you bring that jerk here? Don't you rememeber the last time Hyunseung came here? Are you trying to get us killed here? And you!" She yelled as she pointed to Hyunseung.
 
"What the heck do you want? Isn't breaking my heart once enough for you? If it weren't for your majestic looks I so would haveㅡ"
 
Gyuri was cut off by Hara entering the room.
 
"Ah ha... So this is why you're yelling."
 
Gyuri gave one last glare at Hyunseung and looked away.
 
"Hara. You have grown much more beautiful I see~" 
 
His voice was dreamy. It felt like you were in a sweet wonderland, floating around in peace.
 
"Hmm.. Let's see if your magic keeps working on me...but, so far, you are doing a great job." 
 
Her eyes were twinkling as she led him away into one of the inner rooms. She closed the door and sat down across from him.
 
"How may I help you on this foggy morning?"
 
"You probably know that we have the Teardrop Diamond, and Infinite has the Sunlight Gem. You're a smart girl, figure out what's next."
 
"Heh....the Moonlight huh? Of course I am the only who knows about it. But, what makes you think I will tell you anything about it? I haven't told my members, the only person who told me is dead. If I tell you, there's a big chance you might kill me."
 
"Like I said... Smart girl. The same thing I said to Nicole before I came in here. You can trust me. I'm not as bad as Hyuna.... "
 
She looked at him,"Hyuna huh.....Yes... She's quite bad isn't she?"
 
"You should get to know her. You guys will be good friends I bet. As for trying to convince you again. What can I pay? My lips? How about myself for today?"
 
"Hmm... You do have good deals, but I believe many girls have already claimed your lips."
 
"Not with love. They all claimed my lips for desire and revenge. I never had a sweet kiss to be memorable." He said dramatically, pretending to wipe a tear.
 
"I would love it...... If you would show me what a real kiss feels like. Full of love only for me. Will you show me?" 
 
Hara's eyes betrayed her first. It showed desire for his lips and his only. Seeing that Hara wanted to do it, he gazed intensely at her.Finally, Hara gave in and stood up. Hyunseung followed her actions and waited. She backed him against the wall and smiled.
 
"Get ready for the time of your life."
 
(........)
 
Hyunseung finally stood up again. All they did for 15 minutes were kissing and more kissing. Even he didn't kiss for that long.
 
"Enjoyed it?" 
 
Hara was looking at him with satisfaction.
 
"I did. If you did too... Won't you tell me now?"
 
"Fine. You have to go to Mayor Kang's masquerade ball tomorrow. His son, Kang Minhyuk. Get Hyuna to dance with him. He's an easy target. If he likes her, he will take her to his gem collection. He doesn't have the Moonlight there, but if it's Hyuna, she'll find it. He will let her pick one of the gems in his collection. Fair enough? I would tell you more, but that's all my knowledge will let me. Good luck Hyunseung~." She said.
 
He grinned. 
 
"Thank you for the much needed information Hara....I enjoyed the 15 minutes." 
 
He walked out leaving Hara. He bid his goodbyes to the rest of the girls. Of course Gyuri cursed at him. But he just casually smiled and walked out. 
 
"So I wasted my lips for 15 minutes for that little of an information? Great."
 
He looked around. The day was getting darker and he still had jobs to do. He had to find a girl with a  invitation to Kang Minhyuk's ball. 
 
 He thought about all the rich girls he knew.
 
"Nam Woori."
 
He smirked,"Here I come."
 
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
 
"Hey, look who's invited to Kang Minhyuk's ball." Dongwoo said walking in with an envelope. 
 
All the boys turned their attention to him,
 
"Hoya."
 
Hoya stared in surprise," Me? Why me?"
 
"I don't know. Did you know him?"
 
"Well.. Yeah. But that's not really important."
 
SungJong looked at him with curiosity. 
 
"What do you mean not important? Did you have a connection with him?"
 
Hoya sighed,"Yeah...when I was little. He was my best friend. I liked fighting, he liked books. When I joined our gang, his father said I was unworthy of him being my friend. I guess he remembered me. I kinda liked dancing in balls."
 
Sungyeol looked like he was a lion in the house.
 
"You, the best fighter I know... Liked to dance?!?!?!"
 
Sungkyu looked like he was about to whack him.
 
"What? I was 5!!"
 
"Well, it's tomorrow. Get ready to put your dancing shoes on." WooHyun said laughing.
 
"I wonder who's gonna be there. I mean he is the mayor's son. I bet a lot of pretty and rich girls are gonna attend. Maybe they will know something about the Moonlight." Sungkyu said  thinking of a plan. 
 
"Hmm... Maybe Nam Woori will be there. She knows everything about gems, perhaps she will know." Sungyeol said scratching his head.
 
"Nam Woori huh....interesting." Hoya murmured.
 
"I'm gonna look in to her okay?"  Dongwoon said walking out of the room.
 
"Well, now I can't wait for tomorrow."
 
A/N
Hey guys! I updated again! I hope you like this chapter. Oh, and a HUGE THANK YOU for all my subscribers! I can't believe I have that much for the 1st chapter! You guys made my day. Thank you~